Batman '66: FINALLY COMING TO HOME VIDEO (legitimately)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I thought you were talking about seasons, as in separate seasons. The Season 1 set is bare bones, but the complete series DVD set has the features. They did say that they would announce another Blu-Ray set later this year, though, I believe.

So.. there's a complete series on DVD version - with all the extras?

The books & stuff that come with the BR set look excellent though.

Yeah, the physical stuff is all exclusive to the Blu-Ray. There's also a signed letter from Adam West. Yoooouuuuu cannnnn doooooo ittttttt...

Ideally, I'd like to give this show its own wall, or part of one, anyway.

This poster:

Ansin_Batman66_VAR_add.jpg

These figures (and the car, naturally):

PD1379563999Ipz.jpg

And, naturally, the series displayed relatively close to them.

Price is very expensive- MSRP $270.00 for BD set- OUCH! Only for die hard collectirs and not general public- no Wal Mart or Target for these!

Price is very expensive- MSRP $270.00 for BD set- OUCH! Only for die hard collectirs and not general public- no Wal Mart or Target for these!

That's the suggested detail price, not the actual price. Amazon's charging $190, right now, and it'll probably only get cheaper.

That's the suggested detail price, not the actual price. Amazon's charging $190, right now, and it'll probably only get cheaper.

It better get alot cheaper- that is big money for such an old show(yes I already POed through Amazon)

See, that's puzzling to me. I'm not saying it's not a lot of money, but why is it so easy to put down the same amount of money on a figure from the show, but not the show, itself?

That BD set is expensive but I may have to bite the bullet and hope it gets a little cheaper before release. Then again, this would make a nice Xmas present someone could get me.

Oh, absolutely. Actually, I was joking with Ink about the same thing in the Mondo thread. This one's listed as the "variant" and I said it'd be awesome if the regular had the same colors and everything, but Julie as Catwoman. The weird thing is that the regular print won't be shown until October, at their Batman gallery show, which makes me wonder if it will be more than just a color change. It'd also be awesome if it was a timed release (I.e. 24 hour window for however many people want to order them), because the limited ones can get expensive fast on the secondary market (this one, for example, is going anywhere from $150-300 right now on eBay).

Just POed from Amazon...$189- it may get abit cheaper once it gets closer...Too awesome to resist

Back