Batman '66: FINALLY COMING TO HOME VIDEO (legitimately)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the first episode opener having just footage of the worlds fair was a bit weird.. Switching to the other languages you can hear dialogue going on. Just sent in my UPC info etch thanks for the heads up.

3rd season was poor , both script & set wise.....

I like some shows though :

-Enter Batgirl
-Ring around Riddler (poor compared to 1st season but it's Gorshin after all)
-Wail of Siren (prolly my fav s3 episode , a crime she was not in more....imagine an exciting 3-parter instead of the tedious Londinium stuff :(
-when Tut is on the trail of the Batcave

Louie the Lilac is OK.

I finally got my hands on the set Sunday (best $150.00 I ever spent). The PQ is beautiful, and it's just amazing, and somewhat surreal, to know that I own a physical, and legitimate, copy of the show. At any rate, I'm sure some of you know that there was some missing content on the set (villain tags, and Dozier narration on "Hi Diddle Riddle"). WB will be issuing free replacement discs in January, and, if you want to get one, sign up here:

Media Replacement Program

It's ridiculously easy to do, and all it requires is your name, address, phone #, and email, along with the UPC code on your DVD and/or Blu-Ray, and, in the case of the Blu-Ray, your limited edition number (#5,271/95,00, here! :yess:). Some people were having issues with entering the correct UPC, so, for anyone who wants a replacement, here's the UPC to enter:

Took me a while to pick this set up, so I only recently claimed the replacement discs. Got the initial confirmation email but nothing since. Anyone know if there was a deadline?

Do you remember the name of the department that emailed you back? I can search my inbox and see if I got a second message, but it's been so long that I couldn't remember exactly what it was called, so much as that it wasn't something straightforward like "Warner Bros. customer service.":lol

no-reply@ shipment-service.com

Thanks!

Yep, that's the one! I just checked, and I did, indeed, only receive the confirmation email. I'm not sure how the wait times are, now, but, suffice it to say, if you got a confirmation email, just keep checking that mailbox and, eventually, it should show up.

Back