1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Man I thought the shields were a real button activated feature. :slap
Going to cancel my order!:thud:

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Great photos guys! I preordered mine 3 days ago and ssc just processed it right away (full payment). preorder full payment def. gets you first in line instantly.

Ill get mine in tuesday and plan to have a custom display built by a professonal on an alluminium tablr with a lit acrylic bottom and an acrylic case on it. Measures in centimeters. It will have enough space to fit some other figs in. Will cost a bit but such a piece has to be displayed the right way. Build-time 4 weeks though.

View attachment 64202

Here is my batmobile!

EAA5F528-9331-44EA-AC45-C106CD2CC721-21540-00000C14B6F33E64_zps65393021.jpg

I love the look of your display, hopefully I can find a Granas so I can display mine just like yours

Some cool new pics from Kenny over at OSB...:rock

dy7a3eby.jpg

4uhape3y.jpg

And my favourite pic of the bunch..

e8ytagag.jpg

Just tracked my shipment with UPS....no updates since a departure scan in California on Tuesday, yet it's still scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Is this usual?

Here is a new video! :clap ...one more day, got confirmation from UPS arriving tomorrow between 4-7, God I hope he comes between 6-7 I should be home then:impatient:

Here is the YouTube link: [ame]https://youtu.be/ry0b4ZsoA4E[/ame]

Enjoy!

Max Power

Just tracked my shipment with UPS....no updates since a departure scan in California on Tuesday, yet it's still scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Is this usual?

That's normal, happens with my SSC shipments all the time, check back later tonight, it should have package arrived at facility and then should be out for delivery tomorrow morning.

Thanks, that's what I thought. It's just so weird that it hasn't been scanned again at any point between California and New York. I don't think they're driving it cross-country nonstop. I think it's probably on a cargo train or plane, but whatever it is, I expected it to be scanned a couple more times at depots between there and here.

Thanks, that's what I thought. It's just so weird that it hasn't been scanned again at any point between California and New York. I don't think they're driving it cross-country nonstop. I think it's probably on a cargo train or plane, but whatever it is, I expected it to be scanned a couple more times at depots between there and here.

The same happens with USPS where on rare occasions, they don't scan the package at all until it arrives at the final facility.

It's usually because the worker was lazy and with a box size like this, I don't really blame them in not wanting to turn it around until they find the bar code. You'll see progress tomorrow morning when you wake up.

Be sure to post up pictures!

I saw this on OSR facebook page :lol

Joker and Bruce Lee cruising in the Batmobile...hilarious! Awesome pic!

Out for delivery. Come on, UPS! The suspense is killing me!

Here is my batmobile!

1F4D4EC3-057F-414F-B98A-E7467C70C9B5-21540-00000C14A02472F3_zps5092c581.jpg

This thing is amazing! Batman was easy to get in. I just took off his boots. I saw the lights in the cockpit are just stunning in person. The batmobile fits great in the granas table with all the mods. Now I just need a place for my tumbler and bat pod.

Thats gorgeous!

I was wrong with my shipping date, it will be here next Thursday. :(

FU...DGE

Back