1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Did they hit you with a 10% cancelation fee?

Yep, lost my $60 deposit. This happened about 5 minutes ago so grab it quick guys.

No space or money for it unfortunately.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

That's crazy. He knows he's gonna sell it. Why not give your 60 back?
It's their policy. As I mentioned before the only way Josh is letting a PO go for this without a fee is if they end up asking more than that they said they would charge for shipping.

It's their policy. As I mentioned before the only way Josh is letting a PO go for this without a fee is if they end up asking more than that they said they would charge for shipping.

I understand the policy and agree with it. But for items like this that are sure fire sell outs, I don't think non refundable deposits are required to protect the retailers. At least give him half back or a store credit.

Best. Toy. Ever.

Just got this baby unpacked and set up, words and pictures cannot do this thing justice. It blows the Tumbler out of the water, there's no comparison.

On mine there's a small scuff mark on the cockpit roof that kind of irks me, but other than that no issues. I'm debating on trying see if I can at least get some store credit from Sideshow because of it.

Best. Toy. Ever.

Just got this baby unpacked and set up, words and pictures cannot do this thing justice. It blows the Tumbler out of the water, there's no comparison.

On mine there's a small scuff mark on the cockpit roof that kind of irks me, but other than that no issues. I'm debating on trying see if I can at least get some store credit from Sideshow because of it.

Pics please! Sorry about the scuff...sorta distressing

Got my final flex pay notice for 7-25...I expect I'll have it in hand a week later.

It's gonna be a long 2 weeks. :impatient:

Okay, this is not entirely related to this, but I just have to share:

Note to self: In any future Batman movie series, if the Batmobile gets a really cool action sequence at the beginning of the 2nd movie, that Batmobile will get destroyed in that very same sequel. Also in that sequel, the Batmobile will split into a separate mode that can only exist as a FX cheat. :lol

Thank you for listening. We now return to the complete joy :clap of enjoying a totally awesome :panic: Batmobile.

I spoke with Josh at AE today and he told me they should be shipping out in about a week and a half so that's even sooner than I had expected. :)

If everything falls in to place I will be getting mine tomorrow. Looks like I will be making a trip to HomeDepot to make another shelf.

Some quick pics. Love this car.

I spoke with Josh at AE today and he told me they should be shipping out in about a week and a half so that's even sooner than I had expected. :)

He told me 2-4 weeks yesterday. They must have gotten an update. I hope they stay true to their shipping quote. Will be getting it for $640 from them. :pray:

People filming with one hand while being clumsy with the other hand that is touching the car always makes me cringe. :lol

Looks amazing! :clap Good to see the yellow in the lights too. Are those custom shelves?

I took the pics in the dark with a flash to see if the lights would come through.

Yeah. It's part of a larger Jabba's Palace-themed home theater/home office that I designed like 7 years ago where the back 1/3 is shelves like that, but sadly I didn't design it with plexiglass fronts so that still needs addressed. It's a bit of mess right now which is why I trimmed up the pics. You can see the Sideshow 1:6 Jabba up above. I'll share more when it's not such a mess.

Back