1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

You're right...but, look at this:

bestcars_batmobile.jpg

4094864044_12566cca02.jpg

IMO front lights from HT Batmobile look not only not accurate, even so "cheap toy".

What exactly is wrong with the HT Batmobile headlights?

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Saw this on facebook, dunno how accurate it is though :dunno

407486_260437194030821_100001936270990_603016_453765719_n.jpg

OH.................MY...................GOD!!!!!
This is everything and more than what I hoped it would be,
Buying for sure,And plenty of time to save as well :)
:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

thats a great photo, only trouble being is with the tumbler and batmobile bought where an earth will most average collectors fit the batwing at 21 ft wide :slap

Haha...that image originated on these forums. The top view of the 89 Batmobile is blatantly inaccurate, look at how sharp the "wings" on on each end of the engine terminate. It's funny because this top view is from the "official" blueprints from Batman Returns, and never mind matching up to other available Batmobile specs....these blueprints contradict themselves.

The side view image is from the Bandai model kit.

I'm not sure where those measurements are from, but the HT Batmobile matches perfect 1:6 scale with the measurements reported by John Marriott in the "official" Batman 1989 movie book.

That shield makes for a nice dust cover.
Seriously, if it fits over the car...

Or a kick ass cake pan. hmmmm

Another pic from facebook

427526_10150561170241581_608591580_9482720_1001868069_n.jpg

Cant quite tell if that's the HT Batmobile or not

That is Toynami's. I bet the sheild with be thick sturdy plastic, like the sheild case of the Richman's Toy's version.

thats a great photo, only trouble being is with the tumbler and batmobile bought where an earth will most average collectors fit the batwing at 21 ft wide :slap

It would have to be wall mounted. You'd need a big ****ing house to be able to devote the amount of floor space.

Another pic from facebook

Another post about pic from nowhere.
Facebook is a big place so better try to "perfect the message" or/and give a direct link :wink1:

It's absolutely stunning! Only feature they didn't include is a burning afterburner. :lol

I'd love to own this and as a kid having seen the real thing several times in person, it's become my favorite car ever built. It's just something I could never afford. The 1:18 Hot Wheels version will just have to do.

Oh it looks soooo lush!!

Thank god it's 2013...gives me ample time to save up & find somewhere safe from baby hands to display it

Neil

this is the first item from HT that I am extremely excited to get. I'll figure out where to put it later on.

Damn that's nice. And enough bells and whistles to make your display either '89 or '92 themed.

its so awesome but there and issues with it that dont match the original. the front side fenders curve in to much and too sharp, the bottom curve tip of the turbine is too defined. should be less pointed, the entire thing feels to wide, the tail wings are too straight and not shaped correct, the back side fenders are too hard edged as well. but with all the gadgets it comes with makes it so hard to not buy.

its so awesome but there and issues with it that dont match the original. the front side fenders curve in to much and too sharp, the bottom curve tip of the turbine is too defined. should be less pointed, the entire thing feels to wide, the tail wings are too straight and not shaped correct, the back side fenders are too hard edged as well. but with all the gadgets it comes with makes it so hard to not buy.

You're right about all of those details except for it being too wide. At 39 inches long x 16 inches wide, it actually has the longest length to width ratio of any 1989 Batmobile model yet.

It cracks me up here everyone is saying they are going to buy it but have no idea where to put it :)

Guys this takes up a whole table! It's big
Better clear up your closets :)

Back