1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I love my car!

batman%2Band%2Bbatmobile%2BBanner%2BA.2

Bombing your beloved car is a painful experience :nana:

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Geez. This is my boyhood dream. Now fullfilled. I'm gunna f*$kin cry

If it was $600 then VAT would be £76 + £10 fedex fee if you're from the uk. :)

Thats not too bad. Are you getting this and if you were, would you get it from Sideshow? the big points are appealing.

If it was $600 then VAT would be £76 + £10 fedex fee if you're from the uk. :)

If there's no exclusive I'm going straight to my Hong Kong connection.Near instantaneous delivery and no poxy Fed Ex letters to worry about.

Thats not too bad. Are you getting this and if you were, would you get it from Sideshow? the big points are appealing.

I'm not getting it (no space) but i'd see how much it was with my dealer in the UK. I guess if the shield was an EX with SSC then i'd get it from them.

I'm not getting it (no space) but i'd see how much it was with my dealer in the UK. I guess if the shield was an EX with SSC then i'd get it from them.

We both know you'll get this, doesn't matter how much you resist ;)

Great news, time enough to save money...

But I hate the ORANGE front lights....they were yellow or black, but NO orange....

Wow, finally!!! No idea where I'm gonna place it, but bought!!! I can't wait till 2013, wish that was a typo, haha.

Looks FANTASTIC!!! The wait will be worth it....and I may be able to sweet talk the wife into it since when it releases just happens to coincide with when I graduate from my Masters Program.

I'll be all like, "I've put in all this hard work for the last two years...and what will make it all worthwhile to me....isn't the piece of paper...but...a....GINORMOUS, AMAZINGLY DETAILED 89 BATMOBILE! I must have it!! :panic: :lol

Great news, time enough to save money...

But I hate the ORANGE front lights....they were yellow or black, but NO orange....

Huh? They look yellow to me.

152042wnt7uunp4jnjcwjh.jpg

THIS is orange,

thumb3-640x300.jpg

When they light up I'm sure it will look similar if not identical to this,

batmobile-1989.jpg

I think Toynami yellow is far accurate....

toynami-batmobile-prop-replica_kRveB_3868.jpg

And those are lit.

:lol Don't tempt me Tommy. :gah:

All it'll take is for Lee to pop it up on his site and you'll be there queuing up to order it (probably before me as well) ;) :hi5: :lol

Back