1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

True. But the money saved right now is for the Monger.

Will sell a lung for the tumbler if TDKR blows my mind.

But the burtonmobile is definitely bought.

yeah i wanted the monger but I want the tumbler and 89 mobile more !!!! I will see what the monger looks like when its near release then might take the plunge...

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Wonderful pics :rock

2Q2013 - sounds good to me. May have passed if it was this year

dont believe that for a second void :)

:lol

It's true though, this year TDKR can have all my money.
Plus i'm a far bigger fan of Nolan's movies than Keaton's.

Only have so much space - by next year though, hopefully will have enough space cleared up for this

It looks great, and i'm so relieved to know that it's only coming out next year, plenty of time to save. :yess:

I'm kind of glad to hear its next year. I have no clue where I'll put it, but I'm definitely gonna PO this...I think it's an inch shorter than my Schultz Family "Bruce" Jaws replica.

No batmissile! No purchase!

Nah this is great, and it's literally two in one. The shields seem to be a separate piece, probably hollow [without base] which, if so, will be great!

How much SS will carry this, 699? :gah: 749? :gah:

I reckon 699, I have got it for $700 with shipping which I am pleased with :)

:lol

It's true though, this year TDKR can have all my money.
Plus i'm a far bigger fan of Nolan's movies than Keaton's.

Only have so much space - by next year though, hopefully will have enough space cleared up for this

I am a bigger fan of Nolans batman as well, but this just reminds me so much of the kenner batmobile i owned when i was little, the romantic in me has to buy it !!!!!!

I love my car!

batman%2Band%2Bbatmobile%2BBanner%2BA.2

Well I'm poor now, time to move back in with my mom.

Damn, the figures are going to be so lonely until 2013. Wonder who I'll pre-order with... any idea what the import fees would come to for Sideshow/Fedex? those that buy statues or such around that price range...

Damn, the figures are going to be so lonely until 2013. Wonder who I'll pre-order with... any idea what the import fees would come to for Sideshow/Fedex? those that buy statues or such around that price range...

If it was $600 then VAT would be £76 + £10 fedex fee if you're from the uk. :)

<sigh> With SS flex pay & a price probably approaching $700 inc. shipping I have to resign myself to the fact that I have no excuse not to order it. However....

jaws-still.jpg

March 2013 sounds perfect, plenty of time to save up and more importantly make room for it. Count me in from day 1, no way am I going to miss out on this!!!

Back