1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Phhhhh. I'm waiting for the Shumacher batmobile. Screw this lame design.

:cuckoo:

Screw both of those. I like this one.

08d78145-e796-4ac1-a975-80e409c5d1c8_thumb.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I bet that one is more bullet proof.

"...and on the 8th day, God stalled the Apocalypse when he saw that awesome Batmobile."

2013? sonofa_____. Biggest ____ tease of all time. A year of utter ____ of Nolan crap, until we get this beauty.

2013? sonofa_____. Biggest ____ tease of all time. A year of utter ____ of Nolan crap, until we get this beauty.

ilgjk5.jpg

jesus ____ing christ....
:panic::panic::panic::panic:
Love that it's a year away too.
Time to save.
I NEED this.

I still don't understand how the shield work, guess it's detachable
one year till release, eh? well, saving time

Now that guy should be Batman, not cry baby Bale.

I still don't understand how the shield work, guess it's detachable
one year till release, eh? well, saving time

I wish they'd illustrate more how some of these things work. The following would be nice,

- Pics of the head lights, tail lights and interior lights on?

- How do the machine guns work? Do they pop up? Detachable?

- Is the shield like the previous cocoon where it's just placed over the Batmobile (like the Toy Biz, ERTL model and Toynami versions)?

How would SS even do Flexpay if this will come up for preorder soon. Take 2 payments then wait over a year for the last?

2013!?!?

At least I can get the re-issue Tumbler now too!

Let's do this!!
Order coming up

momma . . .

sheesh couldn't someone at least wipe the dust off of this thing before taking these shots?

They're super hi-res shots, even more so than the Batman and Joker figures. What do you expect?

Back