1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I wish they'd illustrate more how some of these things work. The following would be nice,

- Pics of the head lights, tail lights and interior lights on?

- How do the machine guns work? Do they pop up? Detachable?

- Is the shield like the previous cocoon where it's just placed over the Batmobile (like the Toy Biz, ERTL model and Toynami versions)?

The shield must be separate. It probably fits over the car, and if not, it doesn't matter, since you can't see the car with it on anyway.
I hope the guns pop up. They certainly should.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

sheesh couldn't someone at least wipe the dust off of this thing before taking these shots?

Its been sitting around for almost a year, what do you expect :cuckoo: Just think how dusty it will be by 2013 :mad:

Not exactly the right color, but still looks neat.

:lol the movie wasn't lit with floodlights.

Wow that's a painfully long wait. :(

Holy hell that's nice. Think hot toys just slapped the ____ outta the people that own that 2k batmobile.

:lol the movie wasn't lit with floodlights.

The bodies of the cars aren't the same color, regardless of what type of lighting is used. Also, the inside of the jet turbine intake is silver metal and not dark gray as seen on Hot Toys. They should change that.

The bodies of the cars aren't the same color, regardless of what type of lighting is used. Also, the inside of the jet turbine intake is silver metal and not dark gray as seen on Hot Toys. They should change that.

It's meant to look like how it is in the movie, not on set out of frame. :lol
I guess if you want a silver batmobile more power to ya though.

Chrome_Spray_Paint.jpg

Honestly so friggin cool, it reminds me of being a kid, I was in Nursery School back in '89/90 but still remember being at KB Toys in the mall and picking up the toy line Batmobile off the shelf to take home. I hope the price on this thing is reasonable, like 4-5 hundred.

That pretty cool showing the process they had to go through to make it.

Honestly so friggin cool, it reminds me of being a kid, I was in Nursery School back in '89/90 but still remember being at KB Toys in the mall and picking up the toy line Batmobile off the shelf to take home. I hope the price on this thing is reasonable, like 4-5 hundred.

It is more close to $600

its not its actually 6-700 and thats quite a good price apparently...

Well we were first hearing 900 so I'll take anything below that :lol

I was gonna pass on this but the 2013 release date pulled me in.

Now, on to the tumbler... to get or just forget...

I was gonna pass on this but the 2013 release date pulled me in.

Now, on to the tumbler... to get or just forget...

its a must buy ...they both are especially with the gap in release dates

$600 Usd..... A long time to save money now..

its a must buy ...they both are especially with the gap in release dates

True. But the money saved right now is for the Monger.

Will sell a lung for the tumbler if TDKR blows my mind.

But the burtonmobile is definitely bought.

Back