1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - SPECS & PICS

Title should have '89 in it. Didn't know what Batmobile this thread was for till I came in.

Re: Batman: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - SPECS & PICS

I heard the scream of wallets abondoning their owners and headed straight over to the DC forum.:lol

This is one cool piece and congrats to the Batman fans who will finally own such a work of art.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Is the scale fixed?

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I truly hope this comes out in 2013. My wallet is already on life support.

So around $600 or so. That's ____ing great and we don't have to worry until next year around this time (I guess that's fine but I did want this thing before the year was up). I'll order it as soon as it get goes up from SS.

I'm gonna try and get this. I don't mind the wait at all. Gives me plenty of time to save up.

2013. That number looks and sounds really futuristic.:borg

Im surprised they included elements from Returns, since they got the license they could have tried to sell it again. Can't imagine them having another opportunity

i love it but its not a 89 only batmobile, its a hybrid of both 89 and returns, and after i researched and modeled one with shield i can point out so many things that are wrong with this. im so torn to get it or to not because of the issues. the shield they did is shaped wrong, the front is too wide and pinched int heres, the sliding hood is too wide, back wings are odd in shape, it just feels to fat.

srall.jpg

327287_10150622510128782_824688781_12190069_224293345_o.jpg

Man I am out of room. This a must get even though I have no clue where to put it.

Phhhhh. I'm waiting for the Shumacher batmobile. Screw this lame design.

:cuckoo:

Damn, they even went full-blown Akira and made the cockpit/screens light up!?! It will be mine!

Damn, they even went full-blown Akira and made the cockpit/screens light up!?! It will be mine!

Yep. Either that or the little light behind the passenger seat or both. :yess:

Can't wait, oh, looks like I'm going to have to. :impatient:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=991QpcQQQog&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdV50dDYm4[/ame]

Love the Returns features on it. I wasn't interested until now.

I need a Batmobile for my Returns Batman

Back