BatFleck Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the first time cinematic Batman has the actual mask. Not a single straight line! :rock

SnyderBatsuit-1-39699.jpg

Yes it is.
Go compare it to the two pictures that we've seen of Affleck in the suit.
It's 100% the same.

It was confirmed a fake. It could be inspired by it by some fan, but it's nothing WB, Snyder or anyone working on the film made.

Ya this thread should be moved into the movie section in the dawn of justice thread.

ah.... remember back in the day when people were *****in' and cryin about Ben Affleck as Batman, and now everyone can't wait for it.

How a few months feel like years already.....
Lol the best part about it is looking at people swallow their words when they bashed the casting choices if it succeeded and the pride in their faces when the choices do suck. I for one, trust in their judgement (casting team) and I don't know jack ****e about who's good as who.

I think Affleck will be fine as Bruce Wayne but I'm still worried if he'll have the proper gravitas as Batman. He looks good in the mask so far, but what about his voice? That's a huge part of the role and the main reason Bale never worked for me.

We shall see. I'm not too invested anyway because I didn't like Man of Steel and I'm not a DC guy in general. I'm most interested in Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman.

It would be nice if we could see Harley Quinn in the movie. It would have been even nicer if Sarah Michelle Gellar had played her in The Dark Knight, like all the rumors were claiming back then.

I think Affleck will be fine as Bruce Wayne but I'm still worried if he'll have the proper gravitas as Batman. He looks good in the mask so far, but what about his voice? That's a huge part of the role and the main reason Bale never worked for me.

We shall see. I'm not too invested anyway because I didn't like Man of Steel and I'm not a DC guy in general. I'm most interested in Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman.

It would be nice if we could see Harley Quinn in the movie. It would have been even nicer if Sarah Michelle Gellar had played her in The Dark Knight, like all the rumors were claiming back then.

Yeah I figured he would LOOK great and I was excited to see what a director like Snyder would do with the Batman visage but... whats that performance gona be like?

Watch the screen tests for Batman Begins. Tehres a reason Bale got that job - none of the other actors could project tht much energy through the suit. They were just acting like they normally do. Bale pushed that out past the rubber. Can Affleck do that? Who knows.

Then there's Snyder. Worse than Michael Bay - at least Bay is somehwat of an auteur, in his own way. Snyder is just kinda bro-ish and flashy.

Yeah I figured he would LOOK great and I was excited to see what a director like Snyder would do with the Batman visage but... whats that performance gona be like?

Watch the screen tests for Batman Begins. Tehres a reason Bale got that job - none of the other actors could project tht much energy through the suit. They were just acting like they normally do. Bale pushed that out past the rubber. Can Affleck do that? Who knows.

Then there's Snyder. Worse than Michael Bay - at least Bay is somehwat of an auteur, in his own way. Snyder is just kinda bro-ish and flashy.

I think just the opposite- Bay is flash trash while Snyder has talent and style as a director......

Wait, Batman rather than Bruce Wayne needs the gravitas? Surely its the opposite...

Exactly.

Batman needs to be more subdued. If he's as overthetop as Bale was in TDKR, it'll be bad. Batman needs to be cool and calm, not yelling out lines and making big speeches like a tard.

I wonder how much DC has been kicking themselves the past few years over their decision to walk away from Joss Whedon. In some alternate universe, they let him do his version of Wonder Woman, it was a success, so then they gave him Superman and Batman, and now he's putting together their Justice League.

Of course he probably ended up casting Cobie Smulders as Wonder Woman and Nathan Fillion as Batman...

As for Snyder, I thought Man of Steel was exactly what I didn't want to see in a Superman movie: a remote, angsty modern Superman who didn't seem to care about the thousands of people who were dying because of his destruction of Metropolis, and Christ metaphors ladeled on with a shovel. Ever since Nolan, the DC movies have all taken themselves so damn seriously. Humor is something people like the occasional sprinkle of in their movies--especially action movies--but DC doesn't seem to get that right now. Like it or not, their movies are tethered to Nolan's style. I'm in the "not" camp.

Robert Downey Jr. is Iron Man. And Christopher Reeve will always be Superman.

Back