BatFleck Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see that new pic of Batman. Holy ****.

As do I. Looks like it has a good look at the Batmobile, as well. From the teaser shot, the first Batfleck pic, and this, if they'd release a hi-res version, we could pretty much piece it together in our minds.

I hope we can have that Batfleck full-body shot soon in high-res.

10527586_815419898468562_6497383893325002484_n.jpg

Bet HT people themselves can't wait to get started with this line. I might have to work harder to get all figures and variants 3 years from now.

I can actually deal with 5,000 years of Hot Toys focusing on Batman from the Dawn of Justice movie...not sure how Affleck's performance will turn out, but at least the people behind this movie have the right idea of how Batman should look. And judging from that last pic they know their Dark Knight Returns as well.

I'm calling it now: Batman's gonna land a hell of a punch on Superman while wearing his bat-armor.

As long as Hot Toys doesn't forget Gal Gadot, I'll be fine.

Iron Man's eyes and Robocop's chin piece?

I'm sure most people will also think Iron Man when seeing the white eyes on Batman, but let's not forget he's had them in the comics since his very first appearance. We've just never seen it in live action.
gal-batman1.jpg

Wow, I really hope this movie does well because the concept is pretty cool. I think just seeing Batman in that armor staring at Superman gave me goosebumps. At first i wasn't thrilled with the news of Affleck playing Batman but when i sat down and thought real hard on it, i'm starting to see the vision Snyder is going for. I'll also admit that Affleck looks like a lot more like Bruce Wayne more than the past actors that have played the character.

Unless its photoshop she does appear to have more meat on her bones, even if its not bulging muscle. It's a step up from where she was at.

If you look at her arms especially, she's added muscle. They're much thicker than they were when she was first announced. I bet if she flexed her biceps some people here would be surprised.

Back