BatFleck Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I really hope this movie does well because the concept is pretty cool. I think just seeing Batman in that armor staring at Superman gave me goosebumps. At first i wasn't thrilled with the news of Affleck playing Batman but when i sat down and thought real hard on it, i'm starting to see the vision Snyder is going for. I'll also admit that Affleck looks like a lot more like Bruce Wayne more than the past actors that have played the character.

It should be turns out to be good, dkr is one of the best batman comic if snyder can pull this off, he got a lot things coming from the fans
The footage is awesome by the way, i hope someone will upload the video with better resolution

Makes me wonder if there'll be two versions, or if it'll just be a super-packed set with interchangeable parts.

As it's Hot Toys, my money is on multiple versions. Plus I'd rather have two different, perfectly tailored/engineered figures than one figure with over-sized or wonky armor parts.

As it's Hot Toys, my money is on multiple versions. Plus I'd rather have two different, perfectly tailored/engineered figures than one figure with over-sized or wonky armor parts.
Definitely gonna get both regular and armored Bats. Hell yeah. I expect to pay Iron Monger price for that armored bat.

White eyes are for the beefed up suit only. The tumbler would actually have worked better with this armour it kinda looks like the returns tankmobile.

Found these, the cowl and cape are on display @ SDCC.

SnyderBatsuit-1-39699.jpg

SnyderBatsuit-2-d49d1.jpg

SnyderBatsuit-4-eac82.jpg

SnyderBatsuit-5-f7e4e.jpg

Thanks for posting these photos HeubertMichael, great looking suit what we can see of it, here's hoping that it's not all black like the last few suits.

Definitely gonna get both regular and armored Bats. Hell yeah. I expect to pay Iron Monger price for that armored bat.

I can imagine Armored Batman to have the same mass as HT's Iron Man Mark 1. I think having it priced as much as Iron Monger would make it ridiculously expensive though, even for a figure that's due 2-3 years from now. Well unless HT does it in die-cast, which is not needed IMO.

Thanks for posting these photos HeubertMichael, great looking suit what we can see of it, here's hoping that it's not all black like the last few suits.

Sure buddy! :D

Anyway. I think The Dark Knight Returns book pre-dates Robocop by a year.

batman-armor-batman-v-superman-a-very-different-batsuit-teased.jpeg

Found these, the cowl and cape are on display @ SDCC.

SnyderBatsuit-1-39699.jpg

Oh man. Can't wait to see this thing in action. I love the look of it and I'm glad they went with small ears this time around. Not crazy about that glowy eye, armour look though, at least from the little I can see. Almost makes me think of old Bruce Wayne in his metal batsuit in Kingdom Come.

Back