BatFleck Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly.

Batman needs to be more subdued. If he's as overthetop as Bale was in TDKR, it'll be bad. Batman needs to be cool and calm, not yelling out lines and making big speeches like a tard.

By "gravitas" I mean "presence". Putting on a bat-suit doesn't make you Batman. You either have that presence or you don't. Bale making gorilla noises didn't lend him any gravitas.

those mouse ears....ugh...I want the tall demon like ears again, he looks like that panther guy. I know this is taken from TDKR but still, in a live action movie the ears are pathetically small.

I don't really see why Batman would need tall ears in real life. Unless one of his trump cards is to impale someone with it.

im not talking about need, im talking about aesthetics. it just looks better. small ears makes it look eggheaded. the only thing im glad to see is a return to the more stylized look, not that hand made look that the bale suit had.

Of course if Batman wanted to actually dress like a "Bat-Man", he would have worn a completely different mask that had bat ears instead of horns. Bat ears are huge and they look something like catcher's mitts.

Of course if Batman wanted to actually dress like a "Bat-Man", he would have worn a completely different mask that had bat ears instead of horns. Bat ears are huge and they look something like catcher's mitts.
Just make a damn Man-Bat movie for that. Lol.

BATFLECK!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Back