Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, I just got the sculpt in today, the same day that the new Joker was announced :D

Anyway, here are a few pics. He's giving advice to guys who probably don't want or need it, but. . .he's craaaaazy!

DSCN0758.jpg

DSCN0761.jpg

DSCN0764.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

Honestly, I would be more scared of the giant Chihuahua than anything else.

I don't know if it was your intent, but that totally feels like her face is ripped off because he ate it off Hannibal style.

That's not important to Joker. To him Batman is Batman, no one else. He wants Batman to embrace that. The Joker let go of himself a long time ago. To him, he is The Joker and that's it. The Joker finds Batman interesting because he sees a guy dress up as a bat, but Batman does good rather than evil. The Joker finds that funny and a bit hypocritical as by putting on a costume and fighting crime makes him as crazy as The Joker. His intent is to show Batman he's crazy and make him snap, eventually discarding who he is behind the mask and embrace his alter ego. At least that's how I see it.

That's why I enjoy Nolan's version of the mythos and their relationship so much more. Joker doesn't become a crazy clown by accident. Joker recognizes the power of a symbol. Iconography. Which is what Batman Begins is about. Batman is the symbol Wayne wants to use in order to execute his goals. Joker shows the absurdity of the situation, by having some life changing event ( a facial scar / deformity) and chooses to slap devilish cowl makeup on his face and go off the deep end, creating a directly opposing symbol to Batman's iconography of being a dark force looking to inspire hope, the Joker creates a symbol of chaos, death, and menace incarnate in the form of a Clown's leer with death black eyes.

I find it so much more interesting than Batman accidently letting Joker slip into a vat of chemicals thus making him come what he becomes, and Joker having a fairly rationale and even relatable reaction in wanting vengence on Batman for making him the way he is ...

Nolan's version is much more interesting. Batman's spreading legend and aura inspires the criminal genius to take crime in this city to new heights to match the intensity of his INSPIRATION not creator, thus pushing him into a game of ultimate mental warfare ... not for personal revenge ... but FOR THE FUN of it. Now THATS insanity. THAT'S evil.

i just got this of ebay for £70!!!!!!!!! oh my god i was shaking lol all its missing is the box and one of the head sculp's but i bought a head sculpt ages ago so its all good! :rock:rock:rock X 10000

I finally pre-ordered BR Joker from BBTS. I had the opportunity to take advantage of some store credit at BBTS, and decided to go with this over Batman or Dent. Hopefully I'll get him by next month (though not too soon, the store credit won't kick in until I ship some items I am selling to BBTS this week).

I pre-ordered the new Cop Joker also -- so I figure my Joker collection is nominally complete. I may buy random props or stuff if they release later incarnations -- though I don't see myself buying anymore full figures (not into nurse Joker -- cross-dressing action figures aren't really my thing). I'd be interested in getting a machine gun (used by nurse Joker), pencil, detonator, and the pin, coin and revolver from Harvey Dent.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
i just got this of ebay for £70!!!!!!!!! oh my god i was shaking lol all its missing is the box and one of the head sculp's but i bought a head sculpt ages ago so its all good! :rock:rock:rock X 10000

...good price, but no box or other headsculpt? (even though you already have one, which means you paid for that too)

if i saw that i would have passed...i usually only want to get the full package.

Back