Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eyes are the wrong colour though right?, heath has green eyes right?.

found this great re paint on ebay. I espicially like the work on the hair line above his forehead

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-6-OOAK-Hot...oryZ2480QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's a wondrous paint job, but the eyes are bothersome. The color and impact are too intense -- the Joker isn't supposed to be a heartthrob with piercing blue eyes that make a teenage girl's knees buckle. And like Valfar said, I don't think they're the right color.

Something about the eyes in the custom paint job makes him look ponderous, like he's reminiscing about his lovely day on the beach rather than thinking about killing someone or deducing some mischievous scheme.

Simple Eye Color Modification:
61561432.png

I think it looks sick regardless.. but definitely better with darker colored eyes. This artist ALWAYS paints his Jokers with baby blue eyes. This is the third one I've seen from him and they all had the same eye color.

It's great paint work, but I don't dig the shape of the blak around his eyes, almost too perfect when you look past the soft smears, almost looks like if there was black over his nose he'd be wearing an eye mask like Robin in a Schumacher Batman.

That looks ^^^^ing incredible, love it, really reminds me of the scene where he's hanging out of the police cruiser, all smudgey makeup'd and hair greased flying everywhere. Very exaggerated look. The eyes look just fantastic, even though as said, heath had brown eyes, i love the blue look, bit more individual. would be more suited to the wentworth miller prison break figure though :p brown looks better here, but i love how realistic they look! very good job, i wish more hot toys figures had such realistic eyes. it's all in the glossy/wet look. my BR joker and both harvey and two face heads have it, but i wish i could say the same for the bale and batman heads. they should put it on EVERY figure, looks ten times more realistic

Last edited:
The work on the hairline is astonishing. Overall I think this is the best one this artist has done to date. I just really, really hate the eye color choice, but I understand why he chooses to do so.

Back