Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jokes007.jpg

Jokes005.jpg

Jokes004.jpg

Jokes002.jpg

Jokes001.jpg

cool. looks like a really great repaint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because the paint sucked? I hated that look.

And yes, its the one I painted a while back. I tried to use some sealer to...well seal it, but it made the head look so glossy. I tried re-repainting it, and that failed...so I just did the Int Room look, and jazzed it up a bit.

Now I can have different Jokers.

If Nolan liked using blood, i'd look like that during the int scene/

Yes and no. We all know the Dark Knight was pretty close to getting an R rating. Adding some blood to the interrorgation scene wasn't needed (as it worked just fine without it) and might have started to sway the rating towards R. I personally would have liked to see the Joker get beat up a little more (and not have it affect him) just to show how insane he is. It worked fine as is, but I really do like your custom.

There really was nothing all that violent in TDK....it was all about how it was presented. It was defintly PG-13.

There really was nothing all that violent in TDK....it was all about how it was presented. It was defintly PG-13.

Definately. But its all about presentation. Ever watch the shower scene from Psycho without the music? Not as intense at all. You just think it is much more brutal than it really is.

Since the new DX is coming out, I tried to fix my BR Joker up a bit....I first went for the Int room look, but I found that too boring....and everyone has used that look. So I mixed it up a bit.....If you dont like it....I'm sorry. :lol

Jokes007.jpg

Jokes005.jpg

Jokes004.jpg

Jokes002.jpg

Jokes001.jpg
Wow....you ruined it

Back