Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few quick shots:

IMG_1998fix.png

IMG_2044fix.jpg

IMG_2049fix.jpg

IMG_2051fix.jpg

i dont think it's possible to take bad pictures of this figure. i could break my camera, set no lights, and just snap away at odd angles, and the pics would still come out cool. i would think a great figure just makes a better photographer out of you.

his face is really really messed up...hm..if joker is so genius....why he doesnt know who;s the identity of batman...

That's not important to Joker. To him Batman is Batman, no one else. He wants Batman to embrace that. The Joker let go of himself a long time ago. To him, he is The Joker and that's it. The Joker finds Batman interesting because he sees a guy dress up as a bat, but Batman does good rather than evil. The Joker finds that funny and a bit hypocritical as by putting on a costume and fighting crime makes him as crazy as The Joker. His intent is to show Batman he's crazy and make him snap, eventually discarding who he is behind the mask and embrace his alter ego. At least that's how I see it.

That's not important to Joker. To him Batman is Batman, no one else. He wants Batman to embrace that. The Joker let go of himself a long time ago. To him, he is The Joker and that's it. The Joker finds Batman interesting because he sees a guy dress up as a bat, but Batman does good rather than evil. The Joker finds that funny and a bit hypocritical as by putting on a costume and fighting crime makes him as crazy as The Joker. His intent is to show Batman he's crazy and make him snap, eventually discarding who he is behind the mask and embrace his alter ego. At least that's how I see it.

Brilliant. love what you have said here

love the pose in the last shot! i think thats how im gonna pose mine

Very Well said, I totally agree!! :D

Peeps should pose him in anyway they want,thats one ofthe fun parts, ive had mine like this since the day i got mine(which i beileve were the first person on here to get it)
033009231310.jpg

033009231336.jpg

033009231404.jpg

Back