Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, someone removed their post. It was asking if he should sold the br joker or not.

It was me. I didn't want to offend this thread as it is an amazing figure, I was simply asking whether whether it's worth holding onto this guy.

My collection is 95% Predator and Alien based. I have HT version 1 Joker and BR but they are both very lonely. I would only part with this guy to fund some of the Predator pieces that I want.

As you all know, the economy isn't the best so not being able to afford future figures and pieces is a kick in the teeth.

:peace

It was me. I didn't want to offend this thread as it is an amazing figure, I was simply asking whether whether it's worth holding onto this guy.

My collection is 95% Predator and Alien based. I have HT version 1 Joker and BR but they are both very lonely. I would only part with this guy to fund some of the Predator pieces that I want.

As you all know, the economy isn't the best so not being able to afford future figures and pieces is a kick in the teeth.

:peace

I get that...been doing a bit of it myself and trying to focus on the stuff that I really like, 1/6.

If you don't have any immediate purchases then wait as long as you can. With preorders being 4 to 6 months to release...that should give you ample time to sell him if you decide you need the cash for a more sought after collectible.

I get that...been doing a bit of it myself and trying to focus on the stuff that I really like, 1/6.

If you don't have any immediate purchases then wait as long as you can. With preorders being 4 to 6 months to release...that should give you ample time to sell him if you decide you need the cash for a more sought after collectible.

Thanks Chigger:hi5:

NP...just random thoughts man!

Do you have your collection online somewhere GG? Would love to see all the Alien and Pred goodness.

I don't, sorry. At the moment I only have my Hot Toys in the detolf. I've had to box away all my older McFarlane and NECA stuff. Between figures, two snakes and a big fish tank I'm short for space:gah:

The two Jokers are on the bottom shelf and I feel sorry for them:(

I don't, sorry. At the moment I only have my Hot Toys in the detolf. I've had to box away all my older McFarlane and NECA stuff. Between figures, two snakes and a big fish tank I'm short for space:gah:

The two Jokers are on the bottom shelf and I feel sorry for them:(

Well come on man, figures OBVIOUSLY take priority and me looking at them is a close second! :wink1: :monkey3

Just consider your Joker's part of a seedy underworld...on the rise in the future maybe?!? :dunno

Well come on man, figures OBVIOUSLY take priority and me looking at them is a close second! :wink1: :monkey3

Just consider your Joker's part of a seedy underworld...on the rise in the future maybe?!? :dunno

Haha:lol It'd be nice to get everything out and take some shots.

It'd be nice to display each figure on their own shelf in the detolf, instead of cramming them all in:stick

You obviously are very imaginative. You got space for the non-HT stuff right there in the fish and snake tank :D

I just made this

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tdrv54nHa-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, this must have slipped through by mistake.

Dave, could you put this back into the regular DC forum?

so customs are not suppose to be in but the dedicated custom section? I am confused cause I could have sworn that there are a bunch of custom threads outside of the customs section ;)

Does anyone know if Dragon or any other company has ever produced one of these? Cannot find anything on google neither on ebay... :dunno

Actually they do have the Remington 870s as I remember being on eBay for the most part. Even if from another company brand, just cut the long barrel and stock off and smoothin it out. :)

Back