Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...good price, but no box or other headsculpt? (even though you already have one, which means you paid for that too)

if i saw that i would have passed...i usually only want to get the full package.

fair enough man. But i saved a lot on postage because he is located in the UK and so am i:D

So I decided to re-do the paintjob on my 2nd BR Joker head to make it more in line with the one we've got coming with the MMS DX Joker. Just got bored and did it on a lark. Decided I wanted to give the makeup a more caked-on look, as well. Check it out.

repaint2-1.jpg

Great job on that repaint, Crow. I love how the close-ups of the BR look like actual photos of Heath.

So I decided to re-do the paintjob on my 2nd BR Joker head to make it more in line with the one we've got coming with the MMS DX Joker. Just got bored and did it on a lark. Decided I wanted to give the makeup a more caked-on look, as well. Check it out.

repaint2-1.jpg

Excellent job!!

Here is 2 shots of my BR joker, I reflected a dim light onto his face.

3410609382_d37fb7f4a5.jpg

3410609376_4b067aa49e.jpg

Just wondering - is it okay to spray my figures with compressed air to try to get rid of dust and stuff?

Ya, I do it all the time, but you just use the precautions, keep it 3-4 inches away from them, you pretty much need to do that with anything you used compressed air on.

Since the new DX is coming out, I tried to fix my BR Joker up a bit....I first went for the Int room look, but I found that too boring....and everyone has used that look. So I mixed it up a bit.....If you dont like it....I'm sorry. :lol

Jokes007.jpg

Jokes005.jpg

Jokes004.jpg

Jokes002.jpg

Jokes001.jpg

Since the new DX is coming out, I tried to fix my BR Joker up a bit....I first went for the Int room look, but I found that too boring....and everyone has used that look. So I mixed it up a bit.....If you dont like it....I'm sorry. :lol

You have too much money!

Back