Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jokercash1.png

love the lighting and the collar and tie. i cant get mine to do up this well have u altered anything?

love the money too

Yeah, i like the lighting too, it was pure coincidence though, I didn't put anything up, that's just my lamp I have in the room reflecting in the back.

For the collar, I also can't tell you much, that's just the way it came. :eek: I bought the stuff loose from ebay though, maybe it's because of the way it was stored before (folded kind of like a real shirt)? I haven't really futzed the clothes yet, which can be see by the way the "collar" of the coat stands up.

Here's a little something I've been working on for my Joker display. I first thought of doing this when early pictures of the Bank Robber Joker came along and it seemed that there wasn't any money included. As we all know, it turned out he does come with it, but I thought the idea of having $1 bills seemed a bit stupid, and they are also "jokerized". So I took the scan from this page https://www.printmini.com/printables/ and printed my own $100 bills.
I took 10 bills per bundle, with the top and lower ones printed in color. For the emblem on the piece that bundles them I took the Gotham Police logo (for lack of anything better) and edited the colors a bit to my liking.
I simply had to cut, fold, glue over and over again, which I did when watching a movie or tv. I'm quite happy with the results. Still have 5 bundles (50 bills) to go.
Anyway, on to the pics:

Jokercash6.png
Jokercash3.png
Jokercash4.png

Jokercash1.png

I know this pic doesn't really reflect Ledger's Joker (it's not about money), but I liked the shot:
Jokercash2.png

Jokercash5.png

Can't wait for the Bank Robber to finally arrive, I want to see how his bag will look when stuffed full with this money.:D

Interestingly enough, I have been working on the same sort of thing (great minds, I guess) though I am making bank bags, too. those bills still look a tad too big to be real 1/6th. I scanned an actual $100 bill and $100 bundle band for mine. I was thinking about selling some money and bags to get some income in, since I'm out of work. I'll show some pics soon.

Interestingly enough, I have been working on the same sort of thing (great minds, I guess) though I am making bank bags, too. those bills still look a tad too big to be real 1/6th. I scanned an actual $100 bill and $100 bundle band for mine. I was thinking about selling some money and bags to get some income in, since I'm out of work. I'll show some pics soon.

Damn, I just checked the dimensions of the bill on wikipedia, and you're right, they are too big. I assumed the size was already right on the site I got them from. Oh well, then the bills are simply a bit larger in my Gotham.:monkey5 They still look like a good size to me, which is most important.
Looking forward to your pics. :)

BTW, it would be great if you could share the scan of the real bundle band, but I understand if you don't want to since you're planning on selling them. In case you don't want to share them, do they look like this?
stacks_o_benjamins_2.jpg

If so, I can just make my own. :)

Edit: D'oh, just googled some more, and found out that Mustard is in fact the correct color for bundling $100 bills. I'll just make my own then. :)

Last edited:
Damn, I just checked the dimensions of the bill on wikipedia, and you're right, they are too big. I assumed the size was already right on the site I got them from. Oh well, then the bills are simply a bit larger in my Gotham.:monkey5 They still look like a good size to me, which is most important.
Looking forward to your pics. :)

BTW, it would be great if you could share the scan of the real bundle band, but I understand if you don't want to since you're planning on selling them. In case you don't want to share them, do they look like this?
stacks_o_benjamins_2.jpg

If so, I can just make my own. :)

Edit: D'oh, just googled some more, and found out that Mustard is in fact the correct color for bundling $100 bills. I'll just make my own then. :)

Yep! you got it- that is exactly the right band! I may just sell the bags, not the bills, and share my scans soon.

Yes, please explain how you got the collar that nice.:D

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the problem with the thickness of the neck and not with the collar? That's why the shirt doesn't close with the Joker head on, but with it off the shirt looks fine? I noticed in the proto suit shots, at least in the ones I've seen, it looked like the suit was tailored WITHOUT a head. That might account for the sizing being off.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the problem with the thickness of the neck and not with the collar? That's why the shirt doesn't close with the Joker head on, but with it off the shirt looks fine? I noticed in the proto suit shots, at least in the ones I've seen, it looked like the suit was tailored WITHOUT a head. That might account for the sizing being off.

No correction required. You're bang right.

Look what happens when u superimpose heath onto the BR Sculpt...

2322149068pm4xd7.jpg

jokerr03wz4.jpg

Looks like Heath after a long day of filming, just washed his face and looked up into the mirror...

ledgerhottoyssuperimposgx8.jpg

Creepy innit?

Back