Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those shots are perfection. I love the way the suit on your BR Joker is kinda wrinkled up and a little linty like in the movie. Any more pics?

Those shots are perfection. I love the way the suit on your BR Joker is kinda wrinkled up and a little linty like in the movie. Any more pics?

thanx for the compliment bro, ill be posting more today, hope to hear comments from you and all of the nice people out here, this board helped me alot in taking good care of my hot toys stuff, especially the TDk Bats, Takara Bats and my Jokers... :D

heres more joker pics...

dsc00007hc1.jpg

dsc00026gd6.jpg

dsc00011id9.jpg

Love the last pic. From the looks of it, it looks like the hair is green out of the box which is good cause, based on earlier pics, I thought it would be brown. Guess I can put the green paint away.

Love the last pic. From the looks of it, it looks like the hair is green out of the box which is good cause, based on earlier pics, I thought it would be brown. Guess I can put the green paint away.

It's a muted, dark green. The one real negative I have with the HT Joker heads, all 3, is the hair. Maybe it's asking too much, i don't know, but the lack of transition in the hair color like the movie is a bit dissappointing. They all make it one solid tone instead of going from Heath's natural color at the roots into a fairly vibrant green at the thips.

The BR head is almost hunter green, definitely too dark.

It's a muted, dark green. The one real negative I have with the HT Joker heads, all 3, is the hair. Maybe it's asking too much, i don't know, but the lack of transition in the hair color like the movie is a bit dissappointing. They all make it one solid tone instead of going from Heath's natural color at the roots into a fairly vibrant green at the thips.

The BR head is almost hunter green, definitely too dark.

I kinda noticed the one tone thing also. The BR head hair color being too dark doesn't sound good, but I guess a little touch up wouldn't hurt, especially after seeing how some of the customizers here, like Les Walker, got the hair color perfect. Then again, since his hair in the bank robbery scene, at least before he's revealed as the joker, wasn't exactly as green as it was throughout the rest of the movie, maybe they made it dark on purpose? Anyways, I'm probably gonna try and touch it up anyways since I hope to pick up a V1 some day and put the BR head on it, and the hair as it is probably wouldn't look right on the V1 body.

has anyone got any notifications about shipment from Joe, he told me the 15th he'd ship this out to me, but no email notifications, nothing from him. I've emailed him, but no response, I'm going to give him a call today, but has anybody heard from him?

You haven't been following the thread then in Commerce. Joe got screwed out of his original order place and will be shipping on the 24th.

has anyone got any notifications about shipment from Joe, he told me the 15th he'd ship this out to me, but no email notifications, nothing from him. I've emailed him, but no response, I'm going to give him a call today, but has anybody heard from him?

DC Direct screwed us all and delayed this a week, so they won't ship out until Christmas Eve :banghead

I kinda noticed the one tone thing also. The BR head hair color being too dark doesn't sound good, but I guess a little touch up wouldn't hurt, especially after seeing how some of the customizers here, like Les Walker, got the hair color perfect. Then again, since his hair in the bank robbery scene, at least before he's revealed as the joker, wasn't exactly as green as it was throughout the rest of the movie, maybe they made it dark on purpose? Anyways, I'm probably gonna try and touch it up anyways since I hope to pick up a V1 some day and put the BR head on it, and the hair as it is probably wouldn't look right on the V1 body.

It looks fine on the v1 body, but if you're attentive to how it looked in the film, it just isn't close to right as Joker's hair never looked the shade the figure's painted with, let alone the whole transition.

10.jpg

It comes down to your tastes. I just like the Joker, so while I can observe the discrepancies I'm not bothered by them to a point where I feel a need to correct them. If you really want it to look like him in the movie, then he'll need some tweaking.

Beautiful pic btw. Anyhow, I guess I could live with it being the way it is, but I figure painting up the hair might not to be too hard, and I assume would probably be the easiest thing to re-paint compared to the face paint, so I'm thinkin why not do it. Then again, there might be more to fixing up the hair than I realize so if thats the case I'd rather just let it be than risk messing it up.

Last edited:
I imagine a light layer of brown at the roots and a light layer of brighter green at the tips faded into the existing color would be fine. The color it is has a feel of dark brown hair tainted by a bit of green dye, perfect for that blend between natural color and died color.

mine just came in today just in time for christmas and i didnt even expect a thing today.

I imagine a light layer of brown at the roots and a light layer of brighter green at the tips faded into the existing color would be fine. The color it is has a feel of dark brown hair tainted by a bit of green dye, perfect for that blend between natural color and died color.

Sounds easily doable. Once I get the BR Joker from Leo at goodshipped, which should be this week hopefully, I guess I'll see where I take it from there.

Back