Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grange Wallis, can you give me photo of your Original Costume Batman? Love the lighting there. What sort of light that you use on your display?

DSC02876.jpg

Brilliant!!!!! Totally ripping that pose off:D

I have the version one joker and also the bank robber joker and I am having the hardest time getting the MK760 gun in the right hand of my joker that is designed to hold the gun. I am affraid I am going to break it. I know they bent back a little but it is just not fitting.

Where's a cheap site to get the Bank Robber Joker?

I'm in the same boat as you are prettyscary. I want the Bank Robber Joker so bad, but don't have the money for it at this time.

I'm definitely going to be saving up for this masterpiece.

I have the version one joker and also the bank robber joker and I am having the hardest time getting the MK760 gun in the right hand of my joker that is designed to hold the gun. I am affraid I am going to break it. I know they bent back a little but it is just not fitting.

The hand has bend in it... as you add the gun's handle to the grip, leverage the little fingers out to the the bottom of the hand after you have it behind the thumb... I had a bit of difficulty with it too! :)

stick the hair dryer on his hand and it loosens up...u will be able to easy place the gun in his hand then

I'm either going to send this head off to Les to paint the eyes straight or I may be securing a second head and that way I can keep one as is and get one fixed to my needs.

Scuze the ignorance on my part, but who is Les?

I love the new head with this figure. I want to get one on Ebay but prices are so expensive right now. I can't afford anything higher than $100 (not including shipping). I read somewhere here that they're going to be imported and sold by US sellers in a couple weeks. Do you think prices will drop a bit in early January when we're past the Christmas craze and there's more being sold in North America?

That's a creepy figure!

Gah, bloody Parcelforce. I think I'm getting slapped with custom charges now. I never have with anything coming from Hong Kong, until now. :(

16-12-2008 19:53 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGING
16-12-2008 19:53 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGES

Just won one of these babies off the bay for a pretty good price IMO, $115 USD.

Seller says it won't be shipped out until the 24th so I guess I'll have to be patient, I just hope my TDK Batman gets here this week. :)

Back