Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promise this will be my last post pertainingg to the V2 Joker head problem. :eek:

Is it easy to take the V1 head off along with its connector? Considering it's hard to take the BR V2 head off without the connector coming off along with it (which seems to be glued on all of the new batch), here's what I'm planning on doing.

1.) Take the head and connector off my V1.

2.) Take the head and connector off my V2 BR Joker (which will end up happening anyway).

3.) Put the V2 head with its V2 connector on my V1 Joker.

4.) Put the V1 connector on the V2 body

5.) Put the alternate (smiling) BR Joker head on the V1 connector on the V2 body.

Could that work? I haven't heard anyone mention this before. Is the connector just as easy to take off?

Last edited:
I promise this will be my last post pertaing to the V2 Joker head problem. :eek:

Is it easy to take the V1 head off along with its connector? Considering it's hard to take the BR V2 head off without the connector coming off along with it here's what I'm planning on doing.

1.) Take the head and connector off my V1.

2.) Take the head and connector off my V2 BR Joker (which will end up happening anyway).

3.) Put the V2 head with its V2 connector on my V1 Joker.

4.) Put the V1 connector on the V2 body

5.) Put the alternate (smiling) BR Joker head on the V1 connector on the V2 body.

Could that work? I haven't heard anyone mention this before. Is the connector just as easy to take off?

my v1 joker head came off but not the connector...tried to get the connector off but it wudnt budge. any more pressure and i wud have broken the body.

the v2 head came off with the connecotor still attached to it. so obv to put the new head on the old body i needed to take the connector out of the v2 head. ...wud not happen. hair dryer...nothing...one screw driver to seperate it..nothing. i needed two screwdrivers..one on each side of the connector and head. after all that i finally got it off but found it was glued!

swapping the connectors between heads is fine..if u can spearate the body/connector and head to begin with!

Here's my new Joker! He looks perfect! :banana

jokerin0.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

my v1 joker head came off but not the connector...tried to get the connector off but it wudnt budge. any more pressure and i wud have broken the body.

the v2 head came off with the connecotor still attached to it. so obv to put the new head on the old body i needed to take the connector out of the v2 head. ...wud not happen. hair dryer...nothing...one screw driver to seperate it..nothing. i needed two screwdrivers..one on each side of the connector and head. after all that i finally got it off but found it was glued!

swapping the connectors between heads is fine..if u can spearate the body/connector and head to begin with!

:confused:

That's just not right.

Soo... is it any good? How does it compare to HT Bank Robber Joker in your opinion?

Couldn't tell ya. I don't have the Bank Robber Joker yet.

But here is what it looks like painted without makeup (by Kuato) to give you a better idea of the sculpt:

Picture_2169_2_.jpg

Picture_2172.jpg

Picture_2171.jpg

Picture_2174.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a little something I've been working on for my Joker display. I first thought of doing this when early pictures of the Bank Robber Joker came along and it seemed that there wasn't any money included. As we all know, it turned out he does come with it, but I thought the idea of having $1 bills seemed a bit stupid, and they are also "jokerized". So I took the scan from this page https://www.printmini.com/printables/ and printed my own $100 bills.
I took 10 bills per bundle, with the top and lower ones printed in color. For the emblem on the piece that bundles them I took the Gotham Police logo (for lack of anything better) and edited the colors a bit to my liking.
I simply had to cut, fold, glue over and over again, which I did when watching a movie or tv. I'm quite happy with the results. Still have 5 bundles (50 bills) to go.
Anyway, on to the pics:

Jokercash6.png
Jokercash3.png
Jokercash4.png

Jokercash1.png

I know this pic doesn't really reflect Ledger's Joker (it's not about money), but I liked the shot:
Jokercash2.png

Jokercash5.png

Can't wait for the Bank Robber to finally arrive, I want to see how his bag will look when stuffed full with this money.:D

Mine's coming next week! ... hopefully. The item has already reached my country and it's still in the custom office. Should take long.

Anyway, that unpainted sculpt looks more like Val Kilmer than it does Heath!

BTW, nice pics, agonistes86! And if I may, I think that the gotham police logo is a bit out of place since they don't issue money. But for a more realistic look, imo, you should make the emblem in monochrome and make it light greyish.
It's very inspirational, I think I might make my own bundles when I got the time.

Question is, when you were done, would you burn it :devil

Definitely have to video that. Though it would look spectacular if it was a gigantic pile burning.

The only thing that ruins that idea is the time putting all that together. I guess if it was caught on video it would pay off. :)

Thanks everybody.

BTW, nice pics, agonistes86! And if I may, I think that the gotham police logo is a bit out of place since they don't issue money. But for a more realistic look, imo, you should make the emblem in monochrome and make it light greyish.
It's very inspirational, I think I might make my own bundles when I got the time.

Yeah, at first I thought it looked generic enough to be a bank logo, but the shape does look very much like a police badge. I'll have to get some new ink for my printer though before I can print some new ones, so it'll have to suffice for now.

Very cool. So are you gonna make enough that he can slide down?:D

I've also thought about doing a bigger pile like Buttmunch mentioned, which styrofoam or something similar underneath, but that would require waaaay more than I have at the moment. But it would definitely be an amazing sight. :horror

Back