Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good gravy marine! Swapping the heads on this sucker is no mean feat! The adaptor kept on coming off with the head however utilising my trusty hairdryer and a broken fingernail later I had 'im off. Getting the alternative head on was problematic as well. Conversley the V1 Joker's head popped off with little to no effort and the V2 head looks amazing on the old body. Shame that Hot Toys didn't use a popper on the V1 shirt though as it's fiddly to swap heads to say the least. Still the whole range of DK figures are simply beautiful and works of art in their own right. :banana

Good gravy marine! Swapping the heads on this sucker is no mean feat! The adaptor kept on coming off with the head however utilising my trusty hairdryer and a broken fingernail later I had 'im off. Getting the alternative head on was problematic as well. Conversley the V1 Joker's head popped off with little to no effort and the V2 head looks amazing on the old body. Shame that Hot Toys didn't use a popper on the V1 shirt though as it's fiddly to swap heads to say the least. Still the whole range of DK figures are simply beautiful and works of art in their own right. :banana

Uh oh, guess that means Leo's shipment of BR Jokers have those difficult heads. Guess I'll just have my hair dryer and a screwdriver on standby then.

Last edited:
16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

My favorite pics yet, MaulFan. The interrogation scene was my favorite part of the movie and this is how I plan to display mine. The BR sculpt is perfect for this.

Those are great shots Maulfan, but I can definately see now how the posed eyes bother you. Even if the eyes weren't painted so for up, off to the side wouldn't be that bad. But his eyes have way up his eyelids looks odd in your pics (not your fault at all of course).

Those are great shots Maulfan, but I can definately see now how the posed eyes bother you. Even if the eyes weren't painted so for up, off to the side wouldn't be that bad. But his eyes have way up his eyelids looks odd in your pics (not your fault at all of course).

Yeah.. the eyes throw off every pic. He has a "ugh.. this is BOR-INNNNNNGGG" eye roll to him. hahahaha.

Yeah, as I branch off into images outside of portrait shots, the challenges of the eyes being as they are become more and more apparent.

I'm either going to send this head off to Les to paint the eyes straight or I may be securing a second head and that way I can keep one as is and get one fixed to my needs. It's a cool and realistic looking effect, but very limiting for an artist. Thankfully Two-Face is normal, I'm going to have a lot of fun with him.

Back