Bandai Saint Seiya Myth Cloth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which Japanese sites do you suggest? Cheers

The few times I bought my figures straight from Japan (because for some reason they tend to paint a big flashing target on my packages for the customs officer to sink their claws into) I ordered them from hobbylinkjapan.

I don't much like japanese sites anymore because some of the more known ones tend to have a policy of non-cancellation that I despise.

Personnally I'm lucky enough to have a friend here in France that's a professionnal retailer for Cosmic, the EU branch that sells Bandai products (similar to Bluefin in the US). So I just get everything from him, even if it's sometimes a month or two later than people that ordered on japanese sites.

Those silver customs are amazing, Runnen. Amazing collection :clap
Makes me wish Bandai stepped up their game with the official line, especially seeing how good Ptolemy has turned out to be.
As for japanese sites I use HLJ and CDJapan for regular entries and Nippon-Yasan for tamashii web exclusives.
Unfortunately yeah, in France CDJapan or HLJ parcel => customs, 100% of the time. NY marks their products down so they go undetected most of the time.

Has Bandai made any official annoucements of more Poseidon EX or Hades EX figures? I know we have Kannon and Sorrento is coming out soon, and we have the Wyvern EX from Hades. I don't know if I should buy more myth cloths or wait for EX versions if they are making more.

Has Bandai made any official annoucements of more Poseidon EX or Hades EX figures? I know we have Kannon and Sorrento is coming out soon, and we have the Wyvern EX from Hades. I don't know if I should buy more myth cloths or wait for EX versions if they are making more.

Nothing official. Since they already made two Poseidon characters, it seems likely they would do the others but Sea Dragon and Siren are by far the most popular so they did not take big risks with those. As for Hades, again Radamanthis is the most popular Judge, but I suppose they may also do Aiacos and Minos. I really really doubt they'll ever do the EX Spectres.

I heard rumors that Minos is coming to ex and albiore myth is coming out
7ea3f19da8da35411c92ed7133937a3a.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Hi - I just found out that bandai made such a thing call the myth cloth appendix which had the gold armor boxes and gold armor in object mode. Aside from eBay which has ridiculous prices is there any place that still has these? They look great in a display. Cheers.

Does anyone have the myth cloth Lyra Orphee? I have all the myth cloth ex gold Knights and wondering how well a myth cloth would go with the myth cloth ex? In terms of size and quality. Cheers!

Does anyone have the myth cloth Lyra Orphee? I have all the myth cloth ex gold Knights and wondering how well a myth cloth would go with the myth cloth ex? In terms of size and quality. Cheers!

Orpheus is already a small MC to begin with, he doesn't scale that well with the regular golds IMO, so he will look very small if you place him next to EX golds. The figure itself is not bad at all quality or sculpt-wise, so if you manage to pose him in a more creative way (i.e. not just standing next to Aldebaran but rather on a raiser, or kneeling or something) that could work fine.

Orpheus is already a small MC to begin with, he doesn't scale that well with the regular golds IMO, so he will look very small if you place him next to EX golds. The figure itself is not bad at all quality or sculpt-wise, so if you manage to pose him in a more creative way (i.e. not just standing next to Aldebaran but rather on a raiser, or kneeling or something) that could work fine.

Thanks - that is what I though - I guess I will not get him.

What is this new Panoramation line that bandai is coming out with? Looks pretty Aweful! Hopefully they are not getting rid of the myth cloth line for this.

Does anyone know where to get those name stickers for the myth cloth stands for Harpy, Charon, Papilion, and the Poseidon guys? I bought a few myth cloth stands but the sticker set did not come with these characters.

Is there anything new on the horizon for the myth cloth and myth cloth ex line? Aside from the soul of gold stuff that is. Cheers.

Is there anything new on the horizon for the myth cloth and myth cloth ex line? Aside from the soul of gold stuff that is. Cheers.

They're releasing Silver Saint Sagitta Tremy/Ptolemy in January, and they've shown prototypes for at least one more Spectre, Rune Balrog. Beyond that, the only releases planned for now are Soul of Gold EX Gold Saints and Loki, plus some Figuarts Zero type figures of the new characters in clothes without armor, similar to the Dragonball Z Zero line.

They're releasing Silver Saint Sagitta Tremy/Ptolemy in January, and they've shown prototypes for at least one more Spectre, Rune Balrog. Beyond that, the only releases planned for now are Soul of Gold EX Gold Saints and Loki, plus some Figuarts Zero type figures of the new characters in clothes without armor, similar to the Dragonball Z Zero line.

Thanks. None of that really inspires me. I have all ththe gold saints and the 5 bronze saints. I am thinking of getting Shion and the pope figure to display. Do you guys have any other suggestions? What do you think are the best figures aside from the gold and bronze saints?

Thanks. None of that really inspires me. I have all ththe gold saints and the 5 bronze saints. I am thinking of getting Shion and the pope figure to display. Do you guys have any other suggestions? What do you think are the best figures aside from the gold and bronze saints?

I have 99% of the figures released so far (I skipped the Steel Saints because I don't like them, I skipped the Surplice Silver Saints because they were poor recolors, and I skipped some of the special recolors that never appeared in animé or manga such as V1 Gold or the OCE editions), so I may be biaised when it comes to telling people what figures they should get, but I've always had a soft spot for the Asgard God Warriors. The figures are much more colorful than usual characters in the Myth Cloth line, and they are a nice change amidst all the gold. Probably hard to find nowadays though, at least for some of them.

Back