Bandai Saint Seiya Myth Cloth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the most beautiful figure in the history of saint cloth myth

1e4354cb8a0358d524d465101e4e45b9.jpg

1d0dc3f7bc090f5aa8cbbed5fde1e04a.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

I prefer the 1st edition. All black is not bad though.

After having this one, I dislike the first one, I think it looks too fake, you have to see it in person, the black just shimmers death, and even his eyes are surreal. Truly earning his name Hades.

Ok so I feel a little ignored here lol heres another question: where can I find a gold capricorn Shura ex for a good price?

I don't love this new line but I don't hate it neither.
Picked up Saint Cloth Legend Gemini Saga mainly cause he was cheap.
Ones without the EX tokens are only around $35USD a PC in HK at the moment :lol
It seems the scalpers are counting on the EX gold/surplice repaint to go for what the original EX Gemini Saga or Kanon are going for these days on the after market.

Not bad for a diecast figure this size and quality

Ok, say what you want, but that is a cool looking figure. The details are amazing and the design is impressive. Why haven't they released Seiya yet for preorder?

So for saint Seiya fans out there, Tamashii Web opened a store for North American buyers now, once you register you have a choice of doing a questionnaire about what figures you would like to be sold, please include this on the list!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Where the heck is the preorder for Seiya from the new film? I know they wanted to make some changes to the face but come on people, yeesh. I refuse to order the others until they at least release the main character.

I don't love this new line but I don't hate it neither.
Picked up Saint Cloth Legend Gemini Saga mainly cause he was cheap.
Ones without the EX tokens are only around $35USD a PC in HK at the moment :lol
It seems the scalpers are counting on the EX gold/surplice repaint to go for what the original EX Gemini Saga or Kanon are going for these days on the after market.

Not bad for a diecast figure this size and quality

I would love Hot Toys doing these figures from the movie!

Hi - does anyone know what is next for the Myth Cloth EX line? I have all the gold saints now and waiting to see where they go from here.

Hi - does anyone know what is next for the Myth Cloth EX line? I have all the gold saints now and waiting to see where they go from here.

Poseidon generals/ Poseidon Saga EX

Sea Dragon Kanon EX
(July 2015)

hj150413-929x1280.jpg

Soul of Gold Gold Saints EX:

Leo SOG EX: (June 2015)

image4.jpg

image21.jpg

Aries SOG EX

l7r72YLu.jpg

Virgo SOG EX
11053274_960372783974261_140264296708160266_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. I don't really care about soul of gold. Will they be updating the rest of the original Saint Seiya line from myth cloth to myth cloth ex? Or just the gold saints and the original bronze saints?

Thanks for the update. I don't really care about soul of gold. Will they be updating the rest of the original Saint Seiya line from myth cloth to myth cloth ex? Or just the gold saints and the original bronze saints?

No Idea bro :dunno

SOG Gold Saints and Poseidon generals are the only clue so far.

The truth is that the EX line has so many fans and detractors equally, and there are many Chinese companies (Galactic Nebula, LC Models, Toyzone..) doing Bootlegs EX figures . IMO Bandai dont even know for certain their future plans (long-term future i mean) for the EX line..

Poseidon generals/ Poseidon Saga EX

Sea Dragon Kanon EX
(July 2015)

hj150413-929x1280.jpg

Soul of Gold Gold Saints EX:

Leo SOG EX: (June 2015)

image4.jpg

image21.jpg

Aries SOG EX

l7r72YLu.jpg

Virgo SOG EX
11053274_960372783974261_140264296708160266_n.jpg

Oh my that is beautiful the SOul of Gold is that from a video game or something I don't recall seeing it before, but I do hope they continue with the posiden generals and then the asguard line

Back