Balrog Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting one for sure I think on a high shelf in a corner overlooking the room this will be amazing looking. I think the ES size will turn out to be quite low mainly due to the price tag and that might cause a last minute rush when they announce it but I have to say I can't wait to see this one in hand, the colours look great on it!:D

I think the ES size will turn out to be quite low mainly due to the price tag and that might cause a last minute rush when they announce it but I have to say I can't wait to see this one in hand, the colours look great on it!:D

I too am hoping for a small ES, though I have a feeling it won't be low as I'd like with so many people ordering it, just to cancel at a later date. The upside to that is there will be whack of them available later on at a much cheaper price when the market is flooded with them.

I think the es might be close to the sauron es of 550 b/c even the sauron was $379. The es to me is not that important for this piece because it is a keeper imho.

The only thing that would justify the price is going to be a low ES, at least that's what I'm betting on. This breaks 300-500 and I'm off.

Dark Shadow Collectibles has this a little cheaper with $5 shipping. Adam is a great guy too...good customer service.

I think the es might be close to the sauron es of 550 b/c even the sauron was $379. The es to me is not that important for this piece because it is a keeper imho.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over the ES because I too will keep this piece no matter what...but it will determine whether I buy it from SS or not. SS is going to base the final ES on pre-orders and I'm willing to bet at least 25-30% of the people [for whatever reason] are going to cancel their order prior to shipping. Therefore we will end up with an ES that does not accurately reflect the true demand for this piece.

This is what happened with the sauron bust which is why I cancelled my order with SS and picked it up for almost $100 less. Anything over an ES of 300-350 for the balrog and I'll definitely be cancelling my order and purchase it elsewhere.

Last edited:
im not overly impressed by this really i dont know why but i thought i would be blown away and im not, but i do think that its definatly good enough for a purchase

Sorry gang, but the Balrog LSB does not have any electronic light-up feature. Sincere apologies for the confusion.

I like the bust, just wish they added a little bit more like parts of the wing or something. The bare head doesn't look very appealing especially with that orange like color.

i think that might be it it does seem like a bit of a block

Sorry gang, but the Balrog LSB does not have any electronic light-up feature. Sincere apologies for the confusion.

Well this will certainly increase the number of cancelations! Although a light up feature would have been nice, I don't personally think it's necessary. I will still be adding this bust to my collection :D

$400 for no light-up feature?

Darn.

Oh well, I'll see if I will have funds by the time it ships. It looks really good but the light-up feature would have been really cool addition.

:lol < LOL!!.. IT JUST GOT WORSE!!

Worse :confused:....a ton of last minute cancellations and this thing should be readily available for $300 or less. Since I don't care what the ES is..things just got a whole lot better from my point of view :D

Back