Bad show, Cave troll!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was there when you won that. Jealous? certainly. But... I could care less if you make some dough off of it, you're still a cool person in my book.

We should car pool next year for SDCC.

No doubt bro! Driving alone is BOOOORIIIING!

This is the best reason why more people should join this board and attend the Freaks party :rock :rock :rock I mean, a person with 1 post count can even join the raffle. HOW COOL IS THAT? !!! VERY COOL !!!! :rock :rock

yeah i know just kiddin man. but the going rate seems to be in that $1250-$1500 range i think?
like i said i'd like to get one, but haven't been looking to hard though:lol
the statue just doesn't do much for me, not like the bal, when i first saw it (well after it was sold out:() i knew i had to have it. the cave troll ehh, not so much.
I'm the opposite, ive owned both the Balrog and Cavetroll and the only one I sort of regret selling is the Cavetroll, its and incredible piece and the broken chain thingy is very common with them but easily fixable.
Awesome piece for sure Jesse :rock.
x :peace

Last edited:
Who the f tells you what to do with the stuff you own...:monkey4..I would have done the same thing....some people are just jealous...

I would go ahead and add a few more hundred dollars to the price just to piss some more jealous nerds off.

Poop on a dollar and send it to the original poster!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the only way to settle this arguement is to send me the cave troll. case closed :D

I'm the opposite, ive owned both the Balrog and Cavetroll and the only one I sort of regret selling is the Cavetroll, its and incredible piece and the broken chain thingy is very common with them but easily fixable.

you might be right, since i have never actually seen one in person.
you know how it goes with these pieces, pics never do them justice, and once a person has them both side by side, my opinion could change quickly.

I was there when you won that. Jealous? certainly. But... I could care less if you make some dough off of it, you're still a cool person in my book.

We should car pool next year for SDCC.

hey would you guys mind swinging by canada on your way through??:banana

I agree. Now that I too have owned both, in my humble opinion the CT is far superior to the Balrog.

I had the chance to view and/or get both in person. I liked the Cave Troll hands down. The Balrog is nice but the "paint" etc... is somewthing to be desired.

I'm gonna put my Cave Troll on eBay...unless a SSF whats to flexpay me for this beast. :monkey3

I truely hate to sell it at all.

Hey Jessea, apologies if you won it for attending, if that was the case then fair enough, please do not think I am telling you what you should do, maybe I have an overly moral upbringing, Its just not what i believe I would do in the circumstances, though I am probably completely wrong and would do exactly the same.
And jbinny, f##k off and grow up! yes it probably is jealousy, but your just immature.

Attacks like this on other members just for making a mistake is pathetic. Yeah, you're all so hard and fearsome behind your computer screens aren't you. If Al didn't realise that you were entered just for attending, then fair enough. I would be pretty angry if someone actually entered with the intention of selling, but it turns out they did not. It's an easy mistake to make, but that's all it is. I don't think the original post deserved this kind of a response.

And Jesse, or DDIV,would you consider payment over a period of time? A looooong period of time? ;)
DDIV, if it's just a normal cave troll that might be more affordable to me!

Attacks like this on other members just for making a mistake is pathetic. Yeah, you're all so hard and fearsome behind your computer screens aren't you. If Al didn't realise that you were entered just for attending, then fair enough. I would be pretty angry if someone actually entered with the intention of selling, but it turns out they did not. It's an easy mistake to make, but that's all it is. I don't think the original post deserved this kind of a response.

And Jesse, or DDIV,would you consider payment over a period of time? A looooong period of time? ;)
DDIV, if it's just a normal cave troll that might be more affordable to me!
Cheers man, us Brits need to stick together. DDIV's troll is quite tempting to me as well though...:D

Hey Jessea, apologies if you won it for attending, if that was the case then fair enough, please do not think I am telling you what you should do, maybe I have an overly moral upbringing, Its just not what i believe I would do in the circumstances, though I am probably completely wrong and would do exactly the same.
And jbinny, f##k off and grow up! yes it probably is jealousy, but your just immature.

I still think he should wipe hiss a-- with a dollar and send it to you just to rub it in your face. God knows I would.

Honestly, I know I'm immature, but who here isn't? Call 'em what you want, but we collect toys and dolls for Christ's sake.

Look at yourself, Mr. Maturity... boohoo, I didn't win an AP cave troll :monkey2

Back