just managed to get this off ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good score :rock:rock:rock:rock

Scouser02.jpg

:lol:lol

I have always wondered if this was a good piece, once you get it tell us what you think i was always pondering on getting this.

no offense, but this is one of the worst pieces i have ever seen in my life, the quality truly blows and is defn not worth spending more than $100 for. i wouldnt recommend anyone buying that one :angelsmil but if u like it, then i guess my opinion doesnt matter

no offense, but this is one of the worst pieces i have ever seen in my life, the quality truly blows and is defn not worth spending more than $100 for. i wouldnt recommend anyone buying that one :angelsmil but if u like it, then i guess my opinion doesnt matter

got to admit some of the pics i have see aint done it justice but i thought that maybe one day it will become rare so. as an investment i will have to hold judgement on it:rolleyes:

I have always wondered if this was a good piece, once you get it tell us what you think i was always pondering on getting this.

well it arrived yesterday. and if i had to give it marks out of 10 i would only give it a 6. i think the pics on the web do it to much justice.
i was dissapointed with it to behonest.:sick

you horny-devil you :lol
I seen it in a store in Nice when I was on holiday, thought it was ok, good enough for the price. Could have been better though.

That definately aint how Throne is spelt where I am from :monkey1

You could probably sell it on anyhow

well it arrived yesterday. and if i had to give it marks out of 10 i would only give it a 6. i think the pics on the web do it to much justice.
i was dissapointed with it to behonest.:sick

That's too bad. I still like mine.

ThroneScar0.jpg

ThroneScar1.jpg

ThroneScar2.jpg

ThroneScar3.jpg

ThroneScar4.jpg

ThroneScar5.jpg

ThroneScar6.jpg

ThroneScar7.jpg

Not one of my favorite pieces. I gotta agree that the stock photos on the HT site made it look really awesome and I almost bought it one time but got out bid at the last second. When I saw the actual thing at a local comic store, I was actually kinda glad I didn't get it. But still for that price, I gotta admit it's still a steal. Makes a nice centerpiece on top of the TV or display case.

I nearly brought that off ebay myself lol. I brought an early release Iron man MK III Hot toys from Hong kong instead. I cant be bothered to wait months for it, hopefully i will have it within the next few weeks.

Back