Back To The Future....Hot Toys ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all over these figures if HT actually produces them. One of my favorite movies from the 80's.

They would have to include the camcorder if they make Marty or Doc. I owned that exact same make and model of camcorder, a JVC GR-C1 as used the film. It was a pretty cool camcorder back then.

I think it would be very wise to actually make these figures, because there's a lot of people out there who would buy these!

I'd buy a future Marty McFly together with his hoverboard (imagine a base that makes the overboard look like its actually hovering), sneakers with power laces (that light up of course), his jacket and the cap without hesitation!!!

Sure....a DeLorean with all the instruments, including the flux capacitor (with light effects) would be pretty darn cool too!:pray:

But, don't let our hopes go up too high!

I've always said that TDK's Tumbler was too expensive for what it is. The DeLorean however is not...and I'd definitely get that. Although Nolan's Batman Trilogy is well known and popular, I reckon far more people will recognise and appreciate the DeLorean. I almost ordered a 1:18 Scale one the other week but got sidetracked with Hot Toys haha

Really hoping for at least Marty and Doc figs with outfit/gear from the first 2 films. I'm a huge fan of these films so if HT's did release anything from BTTF, I'd definitely sell some of my current HT's to buy these in an instant.

I've always said that TDK's Tumbler was too expensive for what it is. The DeLorean however is not...and I'd definitely get that. Although Nolan's Batman Trilogy is well known and popular, I reckon far more people will recognise and appreciate the DeLorean. I almost ordered a 1:18 Scale one the other week but got sidetracked with Hot Toys haha

Really hoping for at least Marty and Doc figs with outfit/gear from the first 2 films. I'm a huge fan of these films so if HT's did release anything from BTTF, I'd definitely sell some of my current HT's to buy these in an instant.

Ditto on that my friend, me and my gf were just talking about this the other week saying how cool it would be to have a Marty Mcfly Doc and Biff "Butthead" Tannen.

Disappointed to see so little love for western Marty and Doc. I'd love to get an incarnation of Marty and Doc from 1985, 2015 and 1885. And I love the idea of the exclusive radiation suit Marty! :rock

After seeing what HT has pulled off with a 1/6 Tumbler and Keaton Batmobile, I would LOVE a 1/6 DeLorean time machine with interchangeable parts to make any incarnation from the 3 films. Could you imagine what it would look like all lit up with the dash display, ceiling buttons, flux capacitor, headlights and flux dispersal bands. Wow! :yess:

I know this is still crazy speculation, but man it would be awesome if true!

A Doc, Marty and DeLoreon would be an awesome display. BTTF is a brilliant movie but I'm nor sure I like it quite enough to spend that much on the whole set. But I'd love to see it done and be tempted all the same.

My vote would be for the classic 1985 Doc and Marty.

Hot Toys – DX10 - Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

~ MMS DX Series ~

Hot Toys is proud to present the MMS DX 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure from the Back to the Future movie series, a project collaborated with Sideshow Collectibles. The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in the movie, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, two styles of specially produced costume, highly detailed accessories, as well as double-sided movie-accurate backdrop.

The 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure specially features:
-Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in the Back to the Future movie series.
-Newly developed head sculpt with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS)
-Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and beard
-Approximately 27 cm tall
-Slim body with over 30 points of articulations
-Five (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
-One (1) pair of relaxed pams
-One (1) pair of fists
-One (1) pair of driving hands
-One (1) pair for holding a guitar
-Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
-Three (3) sets of costume including:
-Style 1:
-One (1) denim-like dark-blue colored jacket with zip and pockets
-One (1) white-colored plaid shirt with pouches
-One (1) pair of light denim pants
-One (1) red T-shirt
-One (1) red thermal vest
-One (1) black suspenders
-One (1) pair white sneakers
-Style 2:
-One (1) rubber-like red and grey "2015 jacket"
-One (1) pair 2015 Nike "Air Mag" sneakers
-One (1) colored lenticular cap
-One (1) pair of purple-colored underwear under pants
-One (1) pair of white-colored socks
-Style 3:
-One (1) yellow plastic radiation suit
-One (1) pair orange gloves
-One (1) yellow plastic helmet

Accessories:
-One (1) reproduction Erlewine Chequita travel guitar
-One (1) 1980s style video recorder
-One (1) skateboard
-One (1) pair of aviator style sunglasses
-One (1) family photograph made of authentic paper
-One (1) portable audio casset player with headphones
-One (1) Sports Almanac made of authentic paper
-One (1) hoverboard for matching with style 2 costume
-One (1) hairdryer for matching with style 3 costume
-Figure stand with Back to the Future nameplate and the movie logo
-Double-sided movie-accurate backdrop
-Figure stage with metal plate movie logo and MMS DX series title

Artists:
-Head Sculpted by Yulli
-Head Painted by JC. Hong
-Head Art Directed by Yulli & Kojun

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Release date: Q2, 2012

© 2012 Universal Studios. & TM.

Last edited:
Hot Toys – MMS188 - Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Doc Brown Limited Edition Collectible Figurine Specification
~ MMS Series ~

Hot Toys is proud to present the collectible figure from the classic Back to the Future movie series. The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Christopher Lloyd as Emmet "Doc" Brown, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed outfit and accessories.

The 1/6th scale Doc Brown Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Christopher Lloyd as Doc Brown
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Regular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of driving hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding remote control and plutonium
- One (1) left hand for holding clipboard
- One (1) right pointing finger
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
-One (1) beige cargo pants with pouches
-One (1) patterned shirt
-One (1) white thermal t-shirt
-One (1) pair of brown boots
-One (1) white radiation suit
-One (1) pair of yellow gloves
-One (1) pair of yellow boots
-One (1) white helmet

Weapons:
-One (1) pistol

Accessories:
-One (1) plutonium case with removeable plutonium pellet
-One (1) metal clipboard
-One (1) stopwatch
-One (1) remote control
-One (1) metal briefcase with money from various time periods
-One (1) walkie-talkie
-One (1) weathered letter made from real paper
-One (1) 2015 newspaper made from real paper
-One (1) 1985 newspaper made from real paper
- Figure stand with Back to the Future nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
-Head Sculpted by Yulli
-Head Painted by JC. Hong
-Head Art Directed by Yulli & Kojun

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Release date: Q2/Q3, 2012

© 2012 Universal Studios. & TM. © 2011 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
That all sounds fantastic, couldn't ask for more. But you must be joking with that last part :lecture
Yup. I just copied and pasted the description from the Indiana Jones figure, replacing words when neccessary. I didn't know anything about the artists, so I just left that part alone.

Last edited:
Short version, you don't want Arnie Kim sculpts. you want Yuli Sculpts.

Over in the Blade Runner thread, someone apparently translated the article.

It's just Hot toys talking about Licenses and lines they WANT to do, but can't yet.

Yup. I just copied and pasted the description from the Indiana Jones figure, replacing words when neccessary.
I didn't know anything about the artists, so...

673.jpg

I think everyone might be jumping the gun a little here. Has anyone even translated that article yet? I could be that they are talking about figures they'd like to make.

I think everyone might be jumping the gun a little here. Has anyone even translated that article yet? I could be that they are talking about figures they'd like to make.

see my previous post

Over in the Blade Runner thread, someone apparently translated the article.

It's just Hot toys talking about Licenses and lines they WANT to do, but can't yet.

Thats in a different paragraph covering a different question that was translated. Back to the Future is mentioned right under a figure that is likely to happen (Anakin Skywalker).

Back