Back To The Future....Hot Toys ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Officially declaring myself bankrupt! Was looking for news on the mattel bttf figures wen i saw this thread. Classic bttf 1 life preserver marty 2 in 1 with 2nd head & enchantment under the sea suit would be epic. I dont know which version of doc id want the most tbh?

marty & doc would be grail figures for me. i only hope that if HT does make them, they include a bunch of accessories and outfits from movies 1 & 2.

So do we have a translation of that paragraph yet? It could mean anything until we see it in context.

From the Bladerunner thread:

when i translated that article way back when it stated:

"at long last, in an exceptional case for a special project, permission was given to make a vehicle [referring to the medicom vehicle that came with the special edition of the blu-ray]. let's hope in the future figures can be made too."

hope rather than expected... the google translation and the translation that appeared on facebook got everyone's hopes up. however, at the same time they were being coy about the burton batmobile and that ended up as an announcement so who knows.

So. . .he translated it :lol

From the Bladerunner thread:

So. . .he translated it :lol

no idea what this new article says though. still on baby steps in my chinese... for all i know this time they might be saying "yeah _____es!! bend over, lube up, and get your wallets ready... 4 DELOREANS ON THEIR WAAAAYYY!!!!"

We gotta get the blade runner guy in here to translate the part of the article we need.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I came across the magazine today. The August edition of MILK magazine.
Whipped out the blackberry, took a picture.

IMG-20110824-00169.jpg

IMG-20110824-00170.jpg

IMG-20110824-00171.jpg

My chinese is not really good either. Only good enough to read a menu and order food. But what i made from it, was GOX was APPROX. saying:

Like me, I think everyone grew up with Back to the Future. If i was able to make products of every character, what a miraculous thing that would be.

There was another part i took a closer pic of. They asked the group why didn't Arnie Kim come to the show??? JC Hong basically dabbled a little bit on the new Bruce Lee body hoping they can make one that wont deteriorate in 10 years, and said Arnie has a lot of work on his plate and hes working on a new Bruce Lee head (which should be for their Rubber Body Bruce).

My chinese is not really good either. Only good enough to read a menu and order food. But what i made from it, was GOX was APPROX. saying:

Like me, I think everyone grew up with Back to the Future. If i was able to make products of every character, what a miraculous thing that would be.
Thanks a lot. That actually reinforces my general understanding about HT staff dropping license names in interviews like this--it doesn't really mean anything.

Hey guys,
I came across the magazine today. The August edition of MILK magazine.
Whipped out the blackberry, took a picture.

IMG-20110824-00169.jpg

:exactly: what he said.

Sooo, this thread gets merged into the Hot Toys Wishlist thread, right??

I seem to remember that the words Star Wars were dropped in a past interview with Hot Toys and look what happened.

I seem to remember that the words Star Wars were dropped in a past interview with Hot Toys and look what happened.

Good thing Sideshow has the Back To The Future license that they can loan out to Hot Toys. . .

. . . .oh, wait.

Back