Back To The Future....Hot Toys ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A BTTF 1 (or even BTTF 2) DeLorean would absolutely be my first HT vehicle (reluctantly passing on the '89 Batmobile :().

I could see a DX Marty and Doc, and a Delorean, that would be pretty epic.

I doubt we'd get more then one of each character though, and no side characters, as Mattel pointed out, the license only comes with Marty and Doc action figure rights.

And Bttf3, while a good movie, is no where near as iconic as the first two.

I'd like a DX with an 80s and Future Marty and the same for Doc. The orange vest, and the future jacket, along with Doc's Radiation suit, and future outfit are the most iconic looks imo.

I could see a DX Marty and Doc, and a Delorean, that would be pretty epic.Ripe and travel ready. Mark Landwehr has signed the birth certificates in Hamburg once he arrived back from San Diego. Shipping has already begun and will continue throughout the next few days. That means you can expect your pupils to arrive at your doorstep within the upcoming week. Casting shadows will be up next and ready to leave our headquarters very soon. We wish our friends safe travels and happy new homes..

I'd like a DX with an 80s and Future Marty and the same for Doc. The orange vest, and the future jacket, along with Doc's Radiation suit, and future outfit are the most iconic looks imo.
:exactly: :goodpost: and I would like to add 1 thing they could bundle in a hoverboard to display Marty on since he's wearing the same clothes...that would be great.

Please say this is true i think i can make out Back to the future next to Lukes Skywalkers Boot and Blade Runner for 2012.....Please let it be a Marty Mcfly

wow you have the eyes of an eagle. howd you even spot that?!

Hot Toys are really on the ball arnt they? this recession has brought out the best in them.

I still think Rambo and Rocky (as well as Robocop) will all get DX treatments some time down the road.

There is a pic from a licensor show and it listed all the companies that have the current rights to Robocop. And right under NECA, Hot Toys was listed below them.

Hot Toys BTTF??! GREAT SCOTT! PLEASE be true! Can anybody translate that article???

Last edited:

For accessories, we need a hair dryer and Spock hand. :rock

Darth_Vader-Vulcan_Salute.jpg

Oh, and a camcorder. :lol

Marty_camera.jpg

God, a 1/6 Marty and Delorian would be a dream. If this is true this is great news!

Back to the Future is my all time favourite movie. Just the idea of HT making these figures is getting me giddy, if they were to make an official announcement i think i would faint! I think some cool accessories for Doc would be a case of plutonium and the remote control for the Delorean.

Back