Back To The Future....Hot Toys ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing Sideshow has the Back To The Future license that they can loan out to Hot Toys. . .

. . . .oh, wait.

mattel managed to get the bbtf license, and also made a christopher reeve superman.. so im clutching at the straws of hope:dance

Mattel will probably produce 12" BTTF figures like they did with their Ghostbuster line so there won't be any need for Hot Toys to do them, right?

My chinese is not really good either. Only good enough to read a menu and order food. But what i made from it, was GOX was APPROX. saying:

Like me, I think everyone grew up with Back to the Future. If i was able to make products of every character, what a miraculous thing that would be.

There was another part i took a closer pic of. They asked the group why didn't Arnie Kim come to the show??? JC Hong basically dabbled a little bit on the new Bruce Lee body hoping they can make one that wont deteriorate in 10 years, and said Arnie has a lot of work on his plate and hes working on a new Bruce Lee head (which should be for their Rubber Body Bruce).

TFS that translation Stanlore! :wave

Hoping for a G.O.D. figure on that new BL's body they're developing. :monkey1

BTTF_2015.JPG

I want this figure most of all.

In relation check this out:

back-to-the-future-michael_j_fox-47-49-age-fail-prediction-Marty-Mcfly-.jpg

Hello? McFly...

We only need one DX Marty, the future Marty is just a jacket and hat on the 80's Marty. Add the hoverboard, in addition to regular skateboard, and the sports almanac and your set.

I'm not paying Hot Toy's new $300 price point for Marty in a leather jacket or Marty from the Sea Dance figure, which are in zero way inconic. Same goes for P.3's look. He's basically wearing a Clint Eastwood costume. If I'm going to have a figure look like that it's going to be Clint Eastwood.

This IS Marty Mcfly :

Then this:
back_to_the_future_michael_j_fox.jpg

It's like his Indiana Jones outfit. Its why he looks like that in the new game, and whenever he appears drawn on the Simpsons or Family Guy or whatever Pop Culture he appears in.

Hello? McFly...

We only need one DX Marty, the future Marty is just a jacket and hat on the 80's Marty. Add the hoverboard, in addition to regular skateboard, and the sports almanac and your set.

I'm not paying Hot Toy's new $300 price point for Marty in a leather jacket or Marty from the Sea Dance figure, which are in zero way inconic. Same goes for P.3's look. He's basically wearing a Clint Eastwood costume. If I'm going to have a figure look like that it's going to be Clint Eastwood.

This IS Marty Mcfly :

Then this:
back_to_the_future_michael_j_fox.jpg

It's like his Indiana Jones outfit. Its why he looks like that in the new game, and whenever he appears drawn on the Simpsons or Family Guy or whatever Pop Culture he appears in.

:lecture :lecture :exactly: :goodpost: :exactly: :lecture :lecture

Back