Back To The Future....Hot Toys ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leesy84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please say this is true i think i can make out Back to the future next to Lukes Skywalkers Boot and Blade Runner for 2012.....Please let it be a Marty Mcfly

Good idea on a thread for this only, too many buttheads hating on Back To The Future over Blade Runner

I see what you did there...

Speculative text aside...Luke looks ____ing awesome in the middle of that article.

Cant see Blade Runner :(
But I did see Anakin Skywalker.

i would rather have back to the future over bladerunner..
back to the future had 3 movies.. bladerunner was ok. but maybe the reason i never got into it was i was youngster and i just was like oh .so much going on not able to keep track of it.

Look guys, I read and speak excellent Chinese, J.apanese and all sorts of languages, what it actually says is "What licenses can you say that we can just print in English and send fanboys into a tizzy just by printing in the same vicinity as your glorious name??"

Look guys, I read and speak excellent Chinese, J.apanese and all sorts of languages, what it actually says is "What licenses can you say that we can just print in English and send fanboys into a tizzy just by printing in the same vicinity as your glorious name??"

You should really get back to them language lessons

Back