B&W Friday Marvel item is.........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wofford29 said:
I don't think they've gone up yet Loki

On the right hand side of the B&W page it says that all the items are now available for order or pre-order.

spidey, I knew where the link was, I was saying it wasn't for order yet, and they just put it up for order, everyone was getting a no search results found page, but it's up now.

Woah, very surprised I was able to get my spidey order in. Took a long time for those product pages to load. Now what about emma?:monkey5

I cant believe i ****in missed this one too! God damnit!

nash said:
I cant believe i ****in missed this one too! God damnit!

I am not that surprised! What a joke! But $ rules the world. Good day for flippers..

Polystoner said:
Oh, sorry Nash, guess it is over. :monkey2

I was trying to get one for another board member but that doesn't look like it's going to happen so he's the one that's going to be upset.

that's horrible..the page was loading since :01 seconds past the hour and i tried a few other times to no such luck...congrats to whoever got it. i'm not even gonna try a wait list for this one...

I couldnt even see a page, all i got was no matches. then all of a sudden its up and gone in a minute. thats BS.

Back