B&W Friday Marvel item is.........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Khev said:
Shoot I was hoping it would be this version:

suit7.jpg

first the x-mas version

scaled.jpg

Well I'll be at work on Friday away from a computer. Anyone not interested in this piece want to buy one for me and I'll pay ya back?
Seriously.

nash said:
That's a no brainer. It will go great with the CS Moore version.

I don't have that one but then again I only need one really hot statue/comic chick. Ya know so as not to piss off any future women in my life.

haha. I cant believe people really think theyre doing this all from leftover Spideys. That would lower the curent SPidey's ES making the ES printed on the pieces already out wrong.

its all just Sideshow creating hype for their product in a relatively affordable way by using an existing product of one of the most popular characters.

I think I will wait for the symbiote in what I hope is finally a new and better sculpt. PASS on that hedious getup. I hate variants, reminds me of bowen.

Oh, that santa version was hilarious... I might even buy that for the laughs.

I honestly like the look of the negative zone spiderman more
than either the regular suited version, or the "classic" black. :rolleyes:

It looks distinctive to me, even though I've never seen or read
the comic where spiderman wears that suit. Having said all that,
I'd still MUCH rather have Spidey in a black symbiote suit.

People would definitely go bananas for that one, especially if
Sideshow went nuts and gave it an ES of 75 also. Pandamonium! :monkey5

JS :)

dont want the NegZone Spidey at all. Im only going to have 1 Spidey and that one def wont be it. If anything it makes me like the reg version more.
I have a slight urge to try and get one for trade bait for other pieces I want, but Im still not sure.

that said, Im sure there will still be a huge frenzy. I would definitely want one if I had a huge Spidey collection. Good luck to all and happy turkey day!
:duff *burp* .... life is good

JSAuctionService said:
People would definitely go bananas for that one, especially if
Sideshow went nuts and gave it an ES of 75 also.

It's been announced in the podcast already that 75 will be the ES for this one as well.

I think it would have been more worthwhile to change the eyes and the spider in the back and make a movie version symbiote. Negative Zone Spidey seems like making an exclusive just for the sake of it or like another go for those that missed the Classic version last week.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I think it would have been more worthwhile to change the eyes and the spider in the back and make a movie version symbiote. Negative Zone Spidey seems like making an exclusive just for the sake of it or like another go for those that missed the Classic version last week.
has anybody ever even confirmed that SS has the license for the movie-based products? ...... or is it since they have a deal with Marvel and Marvel owns all of its own movie rights that its included automatically?

occulum said:
has anybody ever even confirmed that SS has the license for the movie-based products? ...... or is it since they have a deal with Marvel and Marvel owns all of its own movie rights that its included automatically?

I'm guessing Master Replicas has the movie license

The Ghost Rider and X-men maquettes are movie based. I assume the Spidey stuff that's movie based would be feasible. It certainly would be better than this Negative Zone thing. The reference is so obscure (sort of like the Spider-Armor) that it's not worth putting time producing it in my opinion.

Definitely flip worthy and not a keeper in my book.

Dusty said something about that Fridays stuff will be accessable from the B&W Friday page. So the first link.

I think sideshow knows the symbiote would be a hit, they may wait for the movie to time it with that somehow. Don't worry, a symbiote will arrive eventually. I am hoping for another sculpt. The dilemma will be if they keep the same sculpt... which means this spidey will have 4 versions. Don't know if I would buy it unless they keep the ES low, at which time people will be hitting the roof if they don't get one. I think I prefer the movie version custume, it looks great from the look of the trailer.

Back