B&W Friday Marvel item is.........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PsychoCenobite said:
Has this image been posted?

imagety9.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I just saw it too. I actually like that one a lot. This is going to be a stressful lunch hour.

tomandshell said:
I guess that if you are a huge fan of Spider-Man, exclusive variants, and low edition sizes, it would be neat to have all of these on display.

I'm a pretty big Spidey fan not as much as some since I passed on the PFs but I remember that not too long back they released an Ultimate Spider-Man mini bust that was quickly followed by three variants of the same sculpt (Symbiote, Sans Webline and Peter Parker head). They really are neat to display all together but I just couldn't justify getting three different PFs......not to mention my computer isn't fast enough to even consider it. :lol

How wonderful :monkey4

Must've sold out in under a minute because I never got the page up. And I had clicked on it before 9:01.

Huh. Well Congratulations to those who got it if its sold out OR Good Luck to those who wants it and will go after it....eventually....:monkey5

Back