B&W Friday Marvel item is.........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i'll buy a regular spidey as cheap as possible then cut of the fabric
and paint it like the symbiote movie version.:D

Looks okay, but I have the Exclusive PF already. I can't justify snagging another PF of the same design and pose just because it is B&W.

Plus...

I just wanna get the Emma Comicquette.

Amen to that. She'll look lovely next to my resurrected Elektra PF. Two white-clad chicks in tight outfits.

SolidLiquidFox said:
It's been announced in the podcast already that 75 will be the ES for this one as well.

I meant if Sideshow made a Symbiote Spiderman, but it had an ES of 75.
People would absolutely go bonkers were that to happen.

JS

Is this going up for order around 9 am tomorrow or just at some random time?

I wonder if Neg Spidey will be even more expensive than the Retro 90's version since the colors of the whole piece will be different rather than just the cloth. $349.99 perhaps? $350 and no real emotional attachment to this costume from collectors could cause a backfire for flippers.

I think they are just doing this to torment the fans who want a symbiote PF.

By the time they give us that one, there will be a "PF Spider-Man variant" link in the "Featured Areas" of the Sideshow home page.

:D

I guess that if you are a huge fan of Spider-Man, exclusive variants, and low edition sizes, it would be neat to have all of these on display.

Khev said:
I wonder if Neg Spidey will be even more expensive than the Retro 90's version since the colors of the whole piece will be different rather than just the cloth. $349.99 perhaps? $350 and no real emotional attachment to this costume from collectors could cause a backfire for flippers.

i wouldn't be too surprise if it is, but i really hope now.

Khev said:

Right. If SSC is serious about what they said regarding the higher price for the Grey Hulk PF, the Neg Spidey should be more expensive too (low ES, new paint job...) But for the true Spidey enthusiasts sake, I hope it's not. Even though these PF's are top-notch quality, they are expensive enough as it is. And most of them don't hold their value (until now).

tomandshell said:
I think they are just doing this to torment the fans who want a symbiote PF.

By the time they give us that one, there will be a "PF Spider-Man variant" link in the "Featured Areas" of the Sideshow home page.

:D

I guess that if you are a huge fan of Spider-Man, exclusive variants, and low edition sizes, it would be neat to have all of these on display.
Yes, looks like the die-hard Spidey fans will be running out of money shortly! :D

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Yes, looks like the die-hard Spidey fans will be running out of money shortly! :D

Dont think so. My feelings are that 20% are flippers. Dont know what SS had in mind with 75 of them, but thats strange.

Domer said:
Dont think so. My feelings are that 20% are flippers. Dont know what SS had in mind with 75 of them, but thats strange.

20 ?? I SAY EVEN MORE LIKE 40-50 %.HONESTLY, WHAT SPIDEY FAN EVER ASK FOR A NEG ZONE SPIDEY ?!?!?!...:lol

Shai Hulud said:
20 ?? I SAY EVEN MORE LIKE 40-50 %.HONESTLY, WHAT SPIDEY FAN EVER ASK FOR A NEG ZONE SPIDEY ?!?!?!...:lol

i never even heard of a neg. spidey until they announced the new monkey suit.

I heard about Negative Spidey very casually since I follow comics. I know it's something Sideshow just made up right when I heard it.

As I said before, this has to be the most obscure limited variant that I have seen in a while.

its tempting to try and order this spidey.i havent got the classic/retro
and as this n-zone is in stock i could get it before christmas but its an
obscure storyline but if marvel mayed more of the n-zone story in the future it might become more desirable.who knows:eek:

Has this image been posted?

imagety9.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Back