Avp - she predator - machiko

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These photos were posted over at OSW by ZIPCOOLO. In-progress pics of the sculpting. I posted 'em here since many aren't registered at OSW, but know you guys want to see. I can't open up the artist's blog to see the source of the photos. Post #62 in the original thread:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82426&page=2

20087816135430255.jpg

20087816141222559.jpg

20087816135414510.jpg

20087816135421967.jpg

Do you think Hot Toys will make another version of Machiko? I noticed when they release another version (BD, cleaner kit, etc) they come with a sculpted display base. Machiko already comes with one so I'm hoping this will be the only release.

I'm getting tired of buying the better rehashes and selling the originals...

you never know, they might switch it up a bit and have the new version come out with a normal base.. I don't expect a rehash with this figure though.

Do you think Hot Toys will make another version of Machiko? I noticed when they release another version (BD, cleaner kit, etc) they come with a sculpted display base. Machiko already comes with one so I'm hoping this will be the only release.

I'm getting tired of buying the better rehashes and selling the originals...

P2 BD didn't come with a sculpted base!?

My wife would think something is definitely wrong with me if I get this one. I think I 'll have to pass.

lol I was questioning if that comment was directed at me?! :lol
Stiller rocks...Its not easy being really really really ridiculously good looking!

P2 BD didn't come with a sculpted base!?

My wife would think something is definitely wrong with me if I get this one. I think I 'll have to pass.

:lol my Girlfriend walked in as i was buying this and just looked at me funny.. and i said "... WHAT" then she shook her head and walked away :rotfl

BUTS ITS MINE NOW!! :chew

Back