Avp - she predator - machiko

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS is getting ridiculous...I think they want something like $700 for the batman tumbler when it is $399 at toys2.

Any word or rumor on whether or not SSC will have an exclusive on this one? I'm itchy to pick it up and usually head to Toys2 but if there is an SSC exclusive I'll just wait it out.

If they do come out with an exclusive, I hope it'll be a severed Queen Head or Skull since she "killed" a Queen.

I would be very suprised if they came out with a special "dark chocolate" version of Machiko.

If they do come out with an exclusive, I hope it'll be a severed Queen Head or Skull since she "killed" a Queen.

I would be very suprised if they came out with a special "dark chocolate" version of Machiko.
Yeah, but that would be ^^^^ING HUGE! The skull would be 1/6, so It would be bigger than Machiko herself. They would charge for that "little" exclusive part.

That's a great idea for an exclusive! But it would probably be too big and piss off too many people in Asia to be a reality.

So she's up at Toys2 and BBTS, anywhere else?
I really would love to buy her (that sounds wrong...) but funds are starting to become scarce...

This was posted by Zipcoolo over at OSW, and perfectly demonstrates that the sculpt is not 100% Angelina Jolie. Some of the discussion over there seems to favor Natalie Portman as another inspiration for the Machiko sculpt.
I can kinda see her in it too, but there's more Jolie in there to me:
2008772392090179.jpg

Eyes, nose, chin, and jawline, are wrong. About the only thing here that's Jolie is the cheekbones, forehead, and lips.

doesnt really matter as long as the figure kicks ass. she could look like chris crocker or hitler it still dosent matter it looks badass

I think the aline head shield is a good touch.

Also, guys, if you have to hijack a thread, please keep it to the cleaner one. Leave this one alone please, thanks.(I'm not quoting Crocker.)

EDIT: Please direct all random shet to the "Last Person to Reply" thread. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back