Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I think on the next reasonably nice day around here I'll take her and Guardian Pred outside and get some better pics.

I finally got a Machiko in the mail today...yeah...I'm late to the 1/6 predator game....but she is AWESOME!!! I'll post some picks after I finish getting her put together...

Speaking of which...I had a BIG scare today...I am carefully removing her from the package and I had NO idea one of the chains on her belt was stuck to the plastic tray...and the chain fell apart...in two places!!! :panic: :horror

So, after cursing quite a bit...I got my wits about me and grabbed my medikit...tiny needle point scissors, needle nose plyers and tweezers. I used the scisors to gently open up the chain links, then reattached using the tweezer sand needel nose plyers...so we're good!!! :yess:

I could not fraggin' get the two pieces of string (HT should have coated them in something to keep from fraying), through the energy knives and the slots on her armor...so the knives are tucked in her halters on her legs...lol

Congrats on the Machiko Bizzity, a great Predator figure for sure. Keep the original strings in a bag and purchase some wax coated string to hang the knives. I have also seen someone use thin copper wire that looked killer.

Have fun with it.:hi5:

Congrats on the Machiko Bizzity, a great Predator figure for sure. Keep the original strings in a bag and purchase some wax coated string to hang the knives. I have also seen someone use thin copper wire that looked killer.

Have fun with it.:hi5:

The thin copper wire is a GREAT idea! Thanks ebor!! I'ma have to try that out...:hi5:

Congrats on Machiko a cool figure. I also used copper wires for those small knives. An old pic:

e6ce81.jpg

You might also want to cover the elbow joints ;)

Funny that I've sold a lot of my Preds lately and yet Machiko has survived the fallout over and over. I ended up customizing her and couldn't be happier with the mod.

That copper wire looks GREAT!! I'm picking some up this weekend...oh and speaking of the joings on the elbow I picked up the arm wraps off of the Resident Evil Alice figure to put on her! :hi5:

Congrats on Machiko a cool figure. I also used copper wires for those small knives. An old pic:

e6ce81.jpg

You might also want to cover the elbow joints ;)

hey tim. you have customized the machiko???you can put one shot? :pray:

6c9262ed.jpg

bb64c20e.jpg

Done! Basically I cut off the brown rubber skirt under the hip armor to show more leg and cut the net to show her mid section which I find makes her a lot sexier. I did do the Sheva body swap but decided to go back to the original body because the Sheva body was a bit too dark for the head.

*wants to see more pics of Scar with the new mask on the base* But how come Scar has the huge toe spikes?

*wants to see more pics of Scar with the new mask on the base* But how come Scar has the huge toe spikes?

I'll post some for you in the AVP thread when I get the chance. I swapped the feet out because I just really like how the spiked feet looks. I think the Anicom Scar came with the spiked feet too.

I'll post some for you in the AVP thread when I get the chance.
Awesome!
I swapped the feet out because I just really like how the spiked feet looks. I think the Anicom Scar came with the spiked feet too.
Yeah Ani-con and Elder/Ancients had the large toe spikes. I do think they are really cool too. But if i was wearing them that last thing id want to do is spray acid blood all over my feet by using them

6c9262ed.jpg

bb64c20e.jpg

Done! Basically I cut off the brown rubber skirt under the hip armor to show more leg and cut the net to show her mid section which I find makes her a lot sexier. I did do the Sheva body swap but decided to go back to the original body because the Sheva body was a bit too dark for the head.

That looks sexy! I like just the hint of net skirt there.

Awesome!

Yeah Ani-con and Elder/Ancients had the large toe spikes. I do think they are really cool too. But if i was wearing them that last thing id want to do is spray acid blood all over my feet by using them

Don't forget Chopper. He has bladed feet too. He was armed to the teeth and still got killed off first. Oye. Well I'm sure they wear those armor for more than just hunting Xenos. Other things they kill will have no acidic blood. :D

That looks sexy! I like just the hint of net skirt there.

Dude coming from you means a lot. Didn't you custom like 2 really awesome Machikos? You still have them?

I do actually, but the full armor one is in a box somewhere (probably end up on eBay or the for sale section soon), and my other one has been upgraded to a Abigail Whislter head and body. I got tired of seeing Angelina Jolie, and the cuban body I was using split between the boobs.

I did this upgrade quite a bit ago, but never took pics of her. Nows a good time, I guess.

Yes, mods, the nipple is blurred out this time. :wink1:

AbigailMachiko06censored.jpg

AbigailMachiko01censored.jpg

AbigailMachiko02censored.jpg

AbigailMachiko03.jpg

AbigailMachiko04.jpg

AbigailMachiko05.jpg

Back