Avp - she predator - machiko

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would only get her at retail if there was an exclusive verion. if not, i will take my business to alter ego or cornerstore when they get them which is usually before sideshow, but i will wait and c if theres an exclusive.

I already have a preorder at Toys2, yeah the shipping is high, but their stuff comes in so much faster than Sideshow's (and they usually get their shipments first), and I am very impatient.

This is an awesome figure. The kind of figure I would only order one of though. Hard to sell the parts on this I would imagine.

Pssst Ed, I really think the nude female body alone will be a hot seller since Hot Toys has no other on the market right now! hint hint :cool:

What the hell? This looks like the lamest character. Looks like they destroyed the franchise with the latest AVP movie...

I already have a preorder at Toys2, yeah the shipping is high, but their stuff comes in so much faster than Sideshow's (and they usually get their shipments first), and I am very impatient.

Wich one is better Toys2 or abc-express?

I couldn't say, to tell you the truth, as I've never ordered from ABC-Express...

Though I will say, the first order I ever put through Toys2 was the P2 Elder, and they had a very bad snowstorm in Canada, they called me and told me the situation, and asked if I'd like for them to switch my shipping method to an Express UPS at no extra charge, because their post wasn't able to run for whatever reason due to the storm. Not only did they not charge me anymore money, but I got my figure MUCH faster, the woman on the phone was insanely nice to me, and they got the figure in before any other North American distributors. After that, I've ordered all of my new HT 1/6 and Cosbabies from them.

I have heard a lot of good things about ABC though, I know Jamal used to order from them pretty frequently and never really said anything negative. Hopefully though, another ABC costumer can voice their experiences too, because me biased ass is pretty one-sided, lol.

Creecher orders from ABC-express and so far I've heard nothing but good stuff from him

I ordered from Toys2 and nothing bad to say about them either

Creecher orders from ABC-express and so far I've heard nothing but good stuff from him

I ordered from Toys2 and nothing bad to say about them either

Nice stuff TOE. I never ordered from them which is crazy considering they are from Canada. May have to start giving my local Canucks some business. That and it's easier on the wallet.

theres always cheong arm sleeves but then there would be the problem of hiding the edges. Its not as easy as hiding them on vasquez. :rotfl

How where they easy to hide them on Vasquez? what are they exactly? chong Arm sleeves???

I started ordering from ABC on Jamal's recommendation last year and have had only good experiences with them. I had to wait months for the first Wolf Pred, but then so did pretty much everybody, and when he finally shipped it did turn out to be sooner than a lot of other sellers got 'em. I've never ordered from Toys2, but I've heard lots of good things about them.

I just got an update from ABC and Cleaner Wolf has shipped!!! Should be arriving soon! :banana :banana :banana

Yeah i remember that lol, i found em on ebay and ordered the P2 series and they were well known around here after that :p

I dont know if I am gonna get this, I havnt been logged on in a while to avoid temptation! I just changed my car anyhow so no £!

I pre-ordered this but had to cancel my Cleaner Wolf as a result. I already have the Original Wolf so I took the decision to go for something new instead of purchasing another Wolf. But it was a hard decision. I may still get the Cleaner Wolf sometime down the line if budget permits.

She looks very interesting, but I would have liked to see a beautiful brown Alexa than an Angelina look alike. They seem to be selling well regardless.

Probably because they have some copyrights issues here on the facial figures?

I would guess an Angelina sculpt would cost more payout than a Sanaa Lathan sculpt. But Hot Toys will claim it's not Angelina anyway. :lol

Back