Avp - she predator - machiko

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people that were ordering multiples of the AvP:R figures had their extras "cut" and refunded because abc-express didn't get the entire alottment they wanted to or something like that.

ok, i hope this doesn't happen with the Batman and Joker because i'm having problems with paypal and i will never see that refund back.

hey is she 1:6 scale? i was reading briefly through the thread and some of yous said you hoped she wasn't taller. i also read somewhere else that she stands 14 inches like predator.. that may be the base though. Correct me if im wrong please :D

hey is she 1:6 scale? i was reading briefly through the thread and some of yous said you hoped she wasn't taller. i also read somewhere else that she stands 14 inches like predator.. that may be the base though. Correct me if im wrong please :D

She's most definitely 1:6 scale. The Hot Toys website says she stands at about 30cm, which sounds pretty tall for a female figure. I assume that means without the base. I hope the figure is taller, as it'll look much more "heroic" (and less doll-like) proportionally, and the body itself will be great for lots of other female characters.

I concur, man im buying one right now.. Done, goodshipped has always been good to me :D 12 inches that sounds right, Predators are 14

I will definitely be getting this. Initially, I planned to get 2 pc and customized 1 of them as Alexa Woods. But with the high price point, I will stick to just 1 pc. Now, I am just waiting for SS to put this up for PO at their website.

You guys seriously haven't read this sentence?

SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO is an original character designed by Hot Toys, inspired by the female character from the AVP comics.

Here's the original character:

machiko.jpg

She was the source for Lex if you will, but not vice versa. Machiko was the last survivor of a colony that fell to the Aliens and became a part of a predator clan afterwards.

She looks like a Chav. yea but no yea but no but yea..

The earlier hair from the proto shown in the magazine was soo much better. Thats too bad they went this way. Most likely a production decision.

Now all she needs a gold chain and a tracksuit. Maybe a pregnant stomach accessory. :lol

if you know any chavs that looks like this let me know !. :lol

Haha, There can be good looking chavs! But anyways, too bad this is not the direction that HT took the design.

Im not knocking the actual character, just the look of this figure's hair 'sculpt'. Just a bit sour that they changed the proto.

that is a great looking figure. Good to see HT getting into the expanded universe

Man, this figure is so freakin' cool...

And that sword seals the deal....

I may just have to pick one up...

:lol:lol:lol the more i see this figure the more i like it the head and dreads are awesome espeacilly the angalina jolie lips. the only flaw is the horrible visible arm joints they could have put elbow pads or something to cover them up. but apart from that minor flaw i love it its an unexpected piece but a welcome one i think ill pre-order one from hk. bring on the lost hunters :naughty

:rock:rock:rock its good to see shes not as expensive as the preds which is surprising as ht are $$$$ grabbers

Back