Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the demolition of my original MKVII bust :horror
PlDnRfw.gif

I've finally had my tracking confirmation and the replacement will arrive on Monday!!
1016.gif

7ura9y5e.jpg

After the demolition of my original MKVII bust :horror
PlDnRfw.gif

I've finally had my tracking confirmation and the replacement will arrive on Monday!!
1016.gif

7ura9y5e.jpg

Bro, may i khow the diameter of the arc reactor for both MK7 bust and LSF?

I found this, not sure it is as photo, but need to custom made with bigger size.

arc.jpg

What the hell is going on with this bust? How many times has this been pushed back? It was shipping in July, now it's still preorder for October! After paying this off 2 years ago I'm ready to cancel this. I'm getting tired of the BS.

What the hell is going on with this bust? How many times has this been pushed back? It was shipping in July, now it's still preorder for October! After paying this off 2 years ago I'm ready to cancel this. I'm getting tired of the BS.

Serious?! Man that sucks! Have you tried actually contacting them to see what is going on? :dunno I know that these have been shipping in batches (which is the new Sideshow craze of getting their collectibles out) :slap but it's shocking you've had to wait this long! :horror I received mine about 2 and bit weeks ago, which I had to destroy due to different shades of red on the head and torso...and my replacement arrived on Monday just gone! Definitely get in touch with them bro and good luck :hi5:

Hey guys, my replacement bust has arrived and a big thanks to William and the team at Sideshow for providing me with a much better colour match :) Here's a quick comparison pic to show the noticeable difference of red on both the head and torso on the original bust compared to the new replacement bust

vejaqyne.jpg

For more pics of the bust please check out my display thread on the link below :wave
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113613&page=631

5ypa4uga.jpg

Andy, if you do get the AR design finished can you send me the finished file so I can print it. I am thinking about printing it on transparent vinyl. Thoughts?

Andy, if you do get the AR design finished can you send me the finished file so I can print it. I am thinking about printing it on transparent vinyl. Thoughts?

Of course I can bro :hi5: no problem at all :) printing on vinyl would be a great idea...let me see what designs I've got saved on my IPad and I'll forward them over via PM

So...what's the reason that it takes Sideshow so long to make and release these busts? I obviously have no idea how their business model works, but I would think that you would want to release a product for a new movie (not an older movie with a multi-decade cult fan base, like BTTF) as close to the release of the film the collectible is based on?

Iron Man 3 came out in...summer 2013 I think? And this won't be released until 2015? What's the logic in that? I'd imagine that there are a lot of people who would've loved to have had this in the summer, fall, or even winter of 2013, who have LOOOOOONG since moved on due to delays and the movie falling into a distant memory thanks to Cap 3, Guardians, etc.

I love Iron Man. Loved Iron Man 3. But even I'm like :huh with this collectible. Just seems like a bad approach to make money and keep loyal customers...but again...:huh

Back