Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess not many people are happy with this bust?

I own it. Came close to returning it many times once I finally got it. It has grown on me since as it can look good if displayed properly. I still feel kind of disappointed towards it sometimes though, because I just don't think it's worth the price Sideshow is asking for it. It's definitely worth something... I'm just unsure to what that is.

Do you own the Mark III Life size bust?

I own it. Came close to returning it many times once I finally got it. It has grown on me since as it can look good if displayed properly. I still feel kind of disappointed towards it sometimes though, because I just don't think it's worth the price Sideshow is asking for it. It's definitely worth something... I'm just unsure to what that is.

That's sad to hear. When investing that much cash and time waiting you should absolutely love it.
Close to a two year wait?

That's sad to hear. When investing that much cash and time waiting you should absolutely love it.
Close to a two year wait?

Exactly. Funny thing is, they called me a while after to ask if I was satisfied with the bust. It's as if they knew that I wasn't. I was gonna give them a ear full about but couldn't even bring myself to call back. The discount and double rewards that they offered shortly afterwards the bust shipped really bothered me too.

Looking back... this bust has been a major upset overall.

Exactly. Funny thing is, they called me a while after to ask if I was satisfied with the bust. It's as if they knew that I wasn't. I was gonna give them a ear full about but couldn't even bring myself to call back. The discount and double rewards that they offered shortly afterwards the bust shipped really bothered me too.

Another unsatisfied customer. :dunno
When will you listen to your loyal fan base SS?

I am trying to buy the Mark III Life size bust. i found some one selling a really damaged one and no box but the asking price is really high.

I just want something that will match the quality of War Machine. It is bewildering that he is so awesome and the rest are not.

I have the War bust coming this week. Just in time for my Bday :) I want the mark III Life size bust but i am not going to pay $1000 + for it. I didn't even pay more then retail for the War bust and its the Marvel Sample and I'm buying it directly from Marvel :)

I have the War bust coming this week. Just in time for my Bday :) I want the mark III Life size bust but i am not going to pay $1000 + for it. I didn't even pay more then retail for the War bust and its the Marvel Sample and I'm buying it directly from Marvel :)

Really? That's pretty awesome... How did you end up finding it direct from Marvel?

you lucky son-of-a...

you will love war machine. one of my favourites in my collection.

anything else Marvel is looking to unload? :pray:

What are you looking for. this is a new connection so i don't want to push it. Rumor has it that RDJ got the Mark VII Marvel Sample ( do not know if its true or not)

Overall is this statue any good. I haven't seen many in hand picks other then Andy. Does any one else have this statue?

son-i-am-disappoint-thumb.jpg

What are you looking for. this is a new connection so i don't want to push it. Rumor has it that RDJ got the Mark VII Marvel Sample ( do not know if its true or not)

I wasn't being (too) serious and certainly don't want to put you guys out, but if you wife happens to hear about a piece they are looking to unload, I would be more than interested...and not too picky if they're only asking msrp.

Back