Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bust looks like a mess. The first few postings of the LSF were really bad but recent posts it looks good. so i would bet that this bust is worse then the LSF.

The recent foto of LSF looks better, but once the HT foto is put next to it, oh man.

This bust looks like a mess. The first few postings of the LSF were really bad but recent posts it looks good. so i would bet that this bust is worse then the LSF.

The paint apps are actually not as bad as you think Dom. I actually think the application is better than the MKIII lifesize bust and that one is my favourite :horror BUT...and its a massive BUT :lol it would've helped emmensly had they of got the right shades of red on both the head and the torso! :slap That was such an awful error on Sideshows part :lecture

As a whole though, I cant fault the paint apps. I think I remember saying in my review that the finish resembles the bodywork of a brand new car bonnet....smooth and very shiney!!! ;)

Is the red deep red? It seems kind of dull in some of the photo Andy. The LSF too.

Is the red deep red? It seems kind of dull in some of the photo Andy. The LSF too.

I wouldn't say dull as such Pau...but the deep darker red that is on the Headsculpt is much more accurate when compared to the torso which is a much lighter shade of red, almost orangy look to it. If Sideshow can send me a replacement bust with the same red of the Headsculpt but all over then I'd be happy :)

udu2e2e9.jpg

That picture, the head area red looks deep n rich red. Bottom definitely look more wash out, thinner red. LSF should be same color I suppose, the red on LSF pics so far don't look as red as he head bust you got.

That picture, the head area red looks deep n rich red. Bottom definitely look more wash out, thinner red. LSF should be same color I suppose, the red on LSF pics so far don't look as red as he head bust you got.

:exactly your right bro, the red should indeed be like the head area for the entire suit. The torso has nice shiney paint application but it's the wrong shade..it is much lighter and verging on orange :horror

I hope the LSF is more consistent :pray:

So if the. LSF has the bust deep red with shiny application, it will be nice, pops out even with no lights on the IM on?

So if the. LSF has the bust deep red with shiny application, it will be nice, pops out even with no lights on the IM on?

It would be 100% perfect if the LSF had the same deep red my friend...just like we saw in the proto pics

a3a2eju2.jpg

However, instead I think we will get the same red/orangy tone of red that we see on the bust and in early inhand LSF pics as shown here

pa5eryhu.jpg

I will definately give you all my honest opinion :)

Then again...we live in hope as this pic shows a vast improvement in colour when compared to the earlier inhand pics...the red here seems to look much better and the correct darker shade of red :)

dyvudyby.jpg

I can't find a thread for the Mark III Life Size bust. Is there a knock off of it? I see some on ebay for pretty cheap, like $350-400. Is it just not a good bust or is that just the going rate?

After buying the Mark VI legendary scale, I like having a big Iron Man bust, but since the BD is just killing it for me, I'm looking into other big IM busts. This VII looks pretty good to me too, but most everyone seems to be complaining about it.

I can't find a thread for the Mark III Life Size bust. Is there a knock off of it? I see some on ebay for pretty cheap, like $350-400. Is it just not a good bust or is that just the going rate?

After buying the Mark VI legendary scale, I like having a big Iron Man bust, but since the BD is just killing it for me, I'm looking into other big IM busts. This VII looks pretty good to me too, but most everyone seems to be complaining about it.

Those busts are recasts, you can probably get a sideshow version for $600 cos the price on these has tanked.

Back