Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you need 2 busts?
d393b5b6abddc706c359f19e5b0d1dd6.jpg

War is going in the right area and Iron man is going in the left. Would look dumb if I just had one.

I'm done with newer Sideshow stuff. The older stuff is still great art work.

Side note. The windows are tinted with 99% UV reduction and then I have museum glass right behind the blinds.

First had a scratched faceplate, second had a crack/split shoulder. Both had a pretty unflattering paint finish.
I've heard about paint flaking on them also.
Good luck with your search. Everyone seems to be happy with the WM Bust.

I'm praying for the 42 to look anywhere close to the proto, probably won't happen.
Even though I'm not a fan of the movie or suit that thing looks awesome.

First had a scratched faceplate, second had a crack/split shoulder. Both had a pretty unflattering paint finish.
I've heard about paint flaking on them also.
Good luck with your search. Everyone seems to be happy with the WM Bust.

I'm praying for the 42 to look anywhere close to the proto, probably won't happen.
Even though I'm not a fan of the movie or suit that thing looks awesome.

Yeah Iron man 3 sucked. Not a fan of the suit but the bust does look awesome.

I just re-bought this. After my first one had some QC issues, months later I'm back. I always liked the bust. Its a must have for my Bust collection. Glad to have you back home Ironman MKVII Bust. :grouphug

I just re-bought this. After my first one had some QC issues, months later I'm back. I always liked the bust. Its a must have for my Bust collection. Glad to have you back home Ironman MKVII Bust. :grouphug
Oh interesting. Do you like it better then the mark III

I'm with you. I just received my replacement bust, and i'm very pleased with it. I have all the other iron man busts as well, so couldn't resist adding this one to the collection. While the mark iii is still my favorite, the extra shoulder pieces and added arc reactor really set it apart.

I was gonaa flex this, but in the end I just wouldn't feel happy handing over what they are asking retail. I just picked up a BD mk3 on the bay for a steal, loving it.

I was gonaa flex this, but in the end I just wouldn't feel happy handing over what they are asking retail. I just picked up a BD mk3 on the bay for a steal, loving it.

Smart play.

What's the Mk 3 going for nowadays? Not sure what's considered a good deal.

The more I look at this bust the more I like it.

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

Back