Avengers: Infinity War Mark 48 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not liking the look of this. Probably not going to be any more Iron Man after these two films unless they reboot the universe and hire new actors, seems like a wasted opportunity to pay homage to the classic costume and have a slightly bulkier suit with the gold limbs.

42833.jpg

Not too broken up about it. I don't know why they'd go back to a boxier, bulkier suit after moving in a more fluid direction since Age of Ultron.

The arms are hideous, kinda getting tired of constantly getting new suits. Civil war suit was perfect. Enough already

Loving the look of this besides the red touching the eye sections.

Yeah... that and how the cheek portion of the faceplate extends up the sides of the temple. There's a lot of time for it to grow on me though. Could end up looking really good once we see the entire armor put together.

U do know that's marker for the cgi right?
True indeed but looking at the partial practical suits for previous marks, the people wearing them also had red pants on... so I wonder if the legs will be silver again as the gray pants are usually worn by guys with the War Machine suits on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True indeed but looking at the partial practical suits for previous marks, the people wearing them also had red pants on... so I wonder if the legs will be silver again as the gray pants are usually worn by guys with the War Machine suits on.

Would make sense if that were the case. They led us to the two-tone with the Mark47. Theyre letting the public get used to seeing main-armor IM with two-tone colors.

Could be too. I have no knowledge on cgi. But i've seen a lot of behind the scene photos, that somehow i thought thats the colour of cgi markers. I could be wrong though.

I wouldn't read too much in to the colours of the tracking suits. RDJ wore grey in CW.

1031171-cwa0460mpsrc1006-1200.jpg

I mean this is a crude version of the 48 suit but from what I see I prefer the 46. This one seems a bit off to me and def do not like the Reactor. But there is a high chance this isn't the only suit in IW part 1 let alone part 1 and 2.

Back