Avengers: Infinity War Mark 48 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I think that we'll be able to see all the armors we'd have in store for Infinity War and Avengers 4 on screen before any of their Hot Toys figures come out so it'll be nice to have time to pick and choose what we wanna get. Especially since both films are a year apart.

9b4b66d29caf403643b7c26f468ff32f.jpg

Not all...

106cec1c39f1d68d03f23adee091feea.jpg

829b38c0a7d107c35ec37ce20e6e19ec.jpg

0b39af18cd1854f2053d4b0bc67958f1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I definitely remembered seeing practical partials during the behind the scenes type stuff.

What sucks most is the wait that this figure will require lol. I really love the look of that helmet.

Having all of the diecast main armors displayed together is going to be awesome. I still hope we get another updated mk 3.. and hopefully we'll get another 2 from it. The 1 is the only iteration that I have no interest in acquiring.

I think I'll wait for the "Final Armour" in 1/4 scale. I want something quite different from the 46 I have coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once this shifts to space, that is when we will get a really awesome IM Armour.

Not liking the look of this. Probably not going to be any more Iron Man after these two films unless they reboot the universe and hire new actors, seems like a wasted opportunity to pay homage to the classic costume and have a slightly bulkier suit with the gold limbs.

42833.jpg

Not liking the look of this. Probably not going to be any more Iron Man after these two films unless they reboot the universe and hire new actors, seems like a wasted opportunity to pay homage to the classic costume and have a slightly bulkier suit with the gold limbs.

42833.jpg

I always wanted that suit to be made. One of the best looks ever conceptualized.

I hope this thing has a decent amount of weaponry.
I'm dying to get one of the 1/4 scale IM. I just want one to complete my IM collection and it will be one of these IW suits.

Yeah, it'll be his final suit for me (assuming it gets a 1/4 version).

Back